Early morning breakfast reservation...

pammydw

They call me Mrs. Potato Head!
We have an 8:05 reservation at BOG, and the park is opening at 8 that morning. How early can we get in the park to get all the way back to The Beasts' castle? I was thinking we should get there at least but 7:30, but wanted to see what others thought! Thanks in advance!

As far as I know, you wouldn't be let in earlier than everyone else as the rope drop crowd will already be allowed in around 7:45-7:50 and that's when you are expected to enter for your reservation as well.

We have an 8:05 reservation at BOG, and the park is opening at 8 that morning. How early can we get in the park to get all the way back to The Beasts' castle? I was thinking we should get there at least but 7:30, but wanted to see what others thought! Thanks in advance!
You only get in before the rope drop crowd when you have a PPO ( Pre Park Opening) ADR. It doesn't work when the park opens at 8 am and your ADR is 8:05. I would cancel this and instead make use of that golden first hour of park time.

Thanks everyone for your feedback. When we were there in 2014, we had an early Akershus, and walked through Epcot with no one around us! Our daughter was doing cartwheels, because she could! :rotfl: I wasn't sure what I would deal with this time.

As far as I know, you wouldn't be let in earlier than everyone else as the rope drop crowd will already be allowed in around 7:45-7:50 and that's when you are expected to enter for your reservation as well.
Thank you! Now I have some sort of reference of what to expect!

You only get in before the rope drop crowd when you have a PPO ( Pre Park Opening) ADR. It doesn't work when the park opens at 8 am and your ADR is 8:05. I would cancel this and instead make use of that golden first hour of park time.
I wish we could do that, but my daughter is performing in Disney World that day, so we had to take what we can get! We have to go back to our room to finish getting ready and meet with her director at 11. I check every day to see if I can get in earlier!

I wish we could do that, but my daughter is performing in Disney World that day, so we had to take what we can get! We have to go back to our room to finish getting ready and meet with her director at 11. I check every day to see if I can get in earlier!
You already have the earliest possible ADR.

Honestly, I would cancel the reservation altogether. It's a lot of running around for an overpriced, mediocre breakfast.

Maybe try to get an early lunch there instead, and make use of first few hrs. to get a lot done as others said. Lunch is a better value anyway IMHO.

Almost the same situation I will have. But my ADR is 8:20 at Cinderella's Table.

I would definitely get there before 7:30am for rope drop. On our last trip, we got there at about 7:20am, and we were allowed to scan our tickets/magicband at around 7:30am, and waited in line for rope drop, and there was about 30 people in front of us, and they let us into the parks at around 7:45-7:50am.

You have to go back to your room after breakfast and then be somewhere else by 11? If I'm understanding that correctly, I definitely agree with the below. That's a lot of running around.

Honestly, I would cancel the reservation altogether. It's a lot of running around for an overpriced, mediocre breakfast.

Well, we have to eat breakfast, so I figured we could try BOG. we've done dinner but not breakfast. I check daily to see if there's anywhere else that we would like to go. Plus, we want yo hit HM since it will still be closed when we're at MK on the first for the Christmas party!

You have to go back to your room after breakfast and then be somewhere else by 11? If I'm understanding that correctly, I definitely agree with the below. That's a lot of running around.
I am hoping to have my daughter ready before we head out in the morning. The night before is our Epcot night, and it closes so early, so we'll get a good nights rest ( which we'd have to do anyway since she performs the next day.). If I can find a different breakfast, we'll definitely change. But we hope to get on HM in the morning since it's closed the night were in MK fir the Christmas party.
I keep having to remind myself that this is not our typical Disney trip, since we have a workshop and performance with her theater troupe! ☺️

the last few times I have been at the MK and it opens at 8 am they let people with ADR and other things in the park about the time the welcome show started so maybe 10-5 minute early.

Since you've been there for dinner, breakfast is no different. Maybe a little less exciting as it's more a QS restaurant. Why not try something at Poly or GF that's earlier?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter