Early Entry Days are Back!

joyfull

Mouseketeer
My Family and I stayed at the Caribbean Beach Resort December 22nd-Decemeber 28th. We were so happy to find out that Disney brought back the early entry days (Now called Magic Hour). I had check the board before we left and was sad to hear the early entry days weren't available any more....BUT I guess Disney Wised up and brought them back! Hurray for the Magic Hour!!!

I think Disney reinstated these sometime this past fall. We were there in June and although I thought I'd really miss them, it wasn't so bad.....but I sure hope there still there the next time we go!

Welcome to the Board!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
I was so excited to see EMH be implemented back in September... it made this past trip in December go so smoothly! It's amazing how the littlest details, such as an extra hour in the morning, make all the difference in your day!
Hi to a fellow Texan!
-MrsAPalm

Welcome to the Dis!

Yes, EE has been back since early this fall. We used it almost everday over our early Nov. trip and it really helped get on all those long line rides!!

Glad you enjoyed your trip!
Gi

We used EE on our trip almost everyday last week.

I didn't realize how much I missed it until it was gone:D

Yes! I'm so glad to hear about Early Entry. What a difference an
hour can make to touring the parks.
Winnie:D

Originally posted by poohangel
what parks are the EMH on and on what days.

Here you go:

Early entry days:
Sunday - Magic Kingdom
Monday - Disney's Animal Kingdom
Tuesday - Disney-MGM Studios
Wednesday - Epcot
Thursday - Magic Kingdom
Friday - Disney's Animal Kingdom
Saturday - Disney-MGM Studios

For more info on what attractions are opened, etc. see: http://www.wdwig.com/emhour.htm

Bev

Okay, we were there from Dec 25 to 29... and I don't remember any early entry for a specific park.... but rather early entry for all parks - at 8 am... did I miss out on something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter