"Early" ck in at C.Suites at Atlantis..anyone have problems??

bigsky

<font color=teal>4 by land, and<br><font color=dar
I just booked my room at Comfort Suites so we can spend the day at Atlantis. The gal kept saying that "you can't check in until 3:00!"
Has anyone had a problem when checking in to get your wrist bands? I just want my w.band and go to Atlantis.

Thanks,
laura

We went in Sept.... took a taxi over right after breakfast... No problem!!!! They even had a room ready for us that early.

I really looked into this, following the board here, etc... for almost a year before we went. I have not heard of anyone having a problem at all. Even if they are booked solid and do not have a room ready just yet, they should still let you check-in and give you the paperwork to head over to Atlantis.

We left our room key with them at the front desk so that we would not have to walk back over at the end of the day. Easy to catch a taxi back to the ship from the Atlantis. ;)

Hope you found a good rate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter