Votes: 10 16.9%
  • 60+4

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • 60+5 and beyond

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters

BrookieM2001

Everything's better with Mickey ears!
Since I am seeing widely varied answers to this question lately (to be expected, YMMV after all...) I thought I’d make a poll and see some actual data. What was your first FOP FP for your most recent or upcoming trip, the first one you got for your entire party at a time that worked reasonably for you...?

Last edited:
I could have sworn there was recently a thread on this very subject, but perhaps I am getting it confused with all the other FOP FP+ threads.

You may have to specify exactly what you mean by "successful" here - do you mean getting ANY time at all? A single time slot for a larger party without having to book overlapping times? Your preferred time (whatever that might be)?

My "successful" experience: at 7 am on my FP booking date I was able to book 3 FPs at the time I wanted, which was in the early evening (6-7 pm), on 60+2. I don't know if there were any available on my 60 or 60+1 because 60+2 was our planned AK day so I didn't waste time looking at the other dates. I also don't know how far out I would have had to look if I had been trying to book for my entire party of 6 people or if I was specifically looking for a morning time slot. Our trip is in mid-April and our AK day is a Saturday. I do think what day of the week your 60+whatever falls on is another factor at play as to what availability there may be.

I could have sworn there was recently a thread on this very subject, but perhaps I am getting it confused with all the other FOP FP+ threads.

Yeah? I’ll look some more. I’ve been trying to figure out what the chances are of us getting FOP for the morning of 60+2 next week. It seems like half the people say there's nothing at all until like 60+4 and the others seem to have no problem at 60 or +1. Thought maybe a poll could give me some clarity on which side seems to be more prevalent.

I got FoP at 60+2 for within an hour of my preferred time. I was able to get Na'vi at 60 +5 for exact time. I didn't try earlier for either.

Party of 6, Sunday BEFORE President's day (ended up being a crazy busy week) and I was able to get a late afternoon FP for FOP. By 60+4, I had all day choice of times for a party of 6.

60+2 for a time that wasn't ideal but I took it.
non-ideal times were also available for 60+3, but kept the 60+2 option because it was an easier day to re-arrange.

This was at 7 am ... and they were all gone within an hour or so.

Party of 3.

So much depends on the size of your party I would think. It was 60+6 for me for party of 9 but I did not try splitting us up and I wanted a time before noon for early May.

All of my FoP fastpasses have been made at like the 50 day mark or earlier, just by checking MDE every few days (my family doesn't really get how fastpasses work and don't usually buy their tickets until then).

I think this is a tough thing to poll. I have easily gotten them on Day 60 when I wanted them on Day 60 but some trips our AK day wasn't until Day 60+3 or later, I have also easily gotten them then as well. But there is no way to tell with the poll whether someone COULD or COULD NOT get FoP when they wanted it.

My most successful? 26 days out for 12 people. IT was in the evening, but I did not expect to get it at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter