• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Earliest/latest you've been let in for an ADR?

velvetsqueeze

Abby who? Abby Normal
When we ate at Biergarten, we were able to get in 25 minutes before our reservation. Another group that was scheduled to sit with us was there waiting for us to arrive, so we might would've made it in even earlier.

On the flip side, we had to wait well over an hour (probably close to 90 minutes) past our ADR time to eat at Chef Mickey's.

What's your success/horror story on early/late?

I've gotten in an hour ahead at the Plaza. I did make it clear to the hostess that if they couldn't seat us I more than understood, but we were in the area so I thought I would check.

I've waited over 30 minutes for The Rose and Crown.

The longest we ever waited was for Garden Grill this past November. Had a 6:30pm adr, and we weren't seated for almost an hour - but something that may have contributed to that was that we requested a booth on the lower level, so the wait was worth it. We really enjoy the LWTL scenes during dinner, so we always request a booth.

We have checked in early for ADR's and have been seated early. Anywhere from 15-30 minutes early.

This past Fall, I found they are trying to tighten up the early ADR arrivals. I often arrive 30 mins early & they used to be able to take me within 5 mins. But this Fall, I would often wait 20 mins or until my actual ADR time. I was told at the podium that they have a new policy of not seating ADRs early. I have waited 30 mins past my ADR but that is rare. A 10-15 min wait is more the norm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter