DVC Tommy Bahama Deep Discount - EVEN DEEPER THRU 1/15/17

This was a great deal. I had one in the cart then changed my mind when I read that the colors could come off and stain furniture. The chances are this wouldn't happen but I wasn't taking the chance.

I just combined discounts yesterday. Bought three shirts (2 polos and one Hawaiian style) for $108. They were $33 each plus tax. Shipping was free.
DVC News has the steps to follow for max discount.

I just got my two tommy Bahama shirts in the mail today and only paid $33 each and had free shipping. They are awesome and I love them.

I just got my two tommy Bahama shirts in the mail today and only paid $33 each and had free shipping. They are awesome and I love them.
How'd you get free shipping when you only ordered two? I couldn't get that to work for me.

* they're $35.27 today with the 20% DVC discount

Ooooh I wonder if DH would like the polo. If he does, consider it ordered!

Only S was available in the camp shirt yesterday. Oh well, I should have pulled the trigger earlier! What a great deal!

Only S was available in the camp shirt yesterday. Oh well, I should have pulled the trigger earlier! What a great deal!

I finally got around to ordering the polo today. It was available in S. L and XL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter