DVC rental ssr

Tpiejg

Disney Nana
Hi everyone. My husband and I have a reservation at POFQ for May 2-9. We are considering trying to rent Through davids dvc rentals for ssr, would save a significant amount of money according to his price calculator. Does anyone know, with only a little over theee months before our trip, is he going to be able to dind a room for us?
Thanks for the info.

SSR is currently showing full availability for all room types for your dates. Shouldn't be a problem at all.

We just booked SSR for the following week. There was a lot of availability at the resort. SSR has a lot of rooms and is less popular because it's not on the boardwalk or monorail areas, so it's usually one of the easiest to book.

We've saved a ton of money renting through David's before, including on our trip a couple of weeks ago. I'd say go for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts