DVC point rental studio POLY question.

canyoncam

original Bambi &Thumper
Thinking I can finally stay deluxe by renting points. I really want a monorail resort. I looked at some Videos for all studio villas and though I've always wanted to stay at POLY these rooms look like they have NO clothes storage space. Only a small closet and no dresser because of the Murphy bed. Two adult ladies so a fair amount of clothing!!!!

BUT. I really like the idea of two showers at once :-)

So I am torn. I know it isn't even guaranteed I can get points for my dates but since I sm still more than seven months out I have good chance. Just want to know if I do commit I won't be upset with my choice.

Anyone stay in these and have thoughts?

There's storage in closet, dressers pull out from under bed, and in bath room. You'll be fine.

We open at Poly and love it!

We just stayed in a studio last September. There is a large closet. Some dressers in the bathroom. Also, I think you'll like the fact that there are 2 bathrooms. It will make getting ready nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter