Dvc OKW or AOA suite

Hm707

Earning My Ears
Was looking into renting dvc points for 2 bd villa...but reading reviews sounds like resort is pretty large. Coming for long weekend in November with 3 adults and two kids. Not interested in disney springs boat transfer. Pros and cons?

The 2 bedroom villa at OKW is wonderful. It is huge and everyone will have plenty of space. We found the buses to be frequent and never crowded, something that you won't be able to say about AoA. You will find huge kines for the bus when leaving the park at night if you are at AoA. On the other hand, the food court at AoA is very convenient whereas OKW has limited food options.

I've only stayed on property 1 time and it was at OKW/ 2 bedroom. I'm planning our next trip and was torn between AOA, OKW, and the cabins. I ended up booking OKW 1 bd...the rooms are huge! I like having a full size washer and dryer and kitchen. The balcony was also nice and a king size bed. We were close to the HH so we didn't feel the resort was huge because we could walk everywhere and get on the last bus stop going to the parks and the 1st stop coming back. It depends on what is important to you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter