Drone show at Disney Springs!

The music and lights together give us that tug at our emotions we've been looking for (we = my family). Conversely, watching Jingle Bell Jingle Bam! we just felt flat. We'll be anxious to catch this show at DS in a little over a week!

I'm not normally instantly impressed by every new show, but that short preview looks incredible.

The music and lights together give us that tug at our emotions we've been looking for (we = my family). Conversely, watching Jingle Bell Jingle Bam! we just felt flat. We'll be anxious to catch this show at DS in a little over a week!

I felt the same way...just wish the drone show would be longer than 5 minutes! I actually haven't watched JBJB yet on video but feel like I should just so I can have an idea of what to expect. I know zero about prep and landing and nightmare before Christmas.

I felt the same way...just wish the drone show would be longer than 5 minutes! I actually haven't watched JBJB yet on video but feel like I should just so I can have an idea of what to expect. I know zero about prep and landing and nightmare before Christmas.

The show is scheduled to be longer than 5 mins. This was just a soft opening preview.

I absolutely cannot wait for this. I cleared out an evening of our busy schedule to make sure I get to be there for this.

That would be great! For some reason I thought I read the preview was 3 minutes and the full show would be 5.

Maybe that is the case... I should have said, what was shown was a preview and the show is scheduled to be longer. There's a Santa face and other things shown in the "spy video" that was captured. I think 5 mins is a good duration for this show.

Somebody mentioned Jingle Bam... My take is its a good example of what happens when you go too far into projection. Its like watching a short show with bad sight lines and a cobbled together story line. The fireworks and lasers are almost gimmicky. I didn't like it at all. I actually preferred the first Star Wars fireworks for that same reason (the new one is too projection centric), and I think Jingle Bam takes it too far.

“Starbright” the new nighttime show at 7:00, 8:30 & 9:30pm starting November 16

Wait it started? everything i read said that the 16th was a rehearsal (orlando sentinel) and there was no schedule yet. I went there tonight hoping to catch it and left after I found that info online :(

nevermind, I found your 20th post :)

It's a dove (peace)

My first thought was actually dove, but then I started thinking angel for some reason. Guess it just underscores that while this drone stuff definitely has lots of potential it's not at "wow, totally awesome" level yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter