Drinks allowed past security

However, this year, I have been drinking raw apple cider vinegar diluted in water throughout each day for various health reasons. I cannot take the pills and the liquid concoction truly helps me, as strange as it sounds.

Not strange at all. If I can remember, I drink a couple of tablespoons of raw ACV in cold water each day. I has helped.

Also, there was an old New England home made drink called Switchel that used ACV. Farmers used to drink in the field in the heat of the day.

I brought a metal water bottle into the parks. No one cared what was in it.

Not strange at all. If I can remember, I drink a couple of tablespoons of raw ACV in cold water each day. I has helped.

Also, there was an old New England home made drink called Switchel that used ACV. Farmers used to drink in the field in the heat of the day.

thank you! I have literally spent thousands and thousands in doctor bills for over a year now, trying to get at the root cause of my chest/neck pain. Almost everyone labeled it acid reflux but they had me on huge doses of Prilosec which gave absolutely no relief. In an effort to wean off the Prilosec, I read about using ACV diluted in water. To my shock and surprise, my symptoms went almost completely away after that and have stayed away for over a month now. It seems to have helped with some other random health-related things too. So I am a believer! (sure wish I had tried this $3 solution first!)

I carry in a pink clearish CamelBac water bottle filled with iced tea into the parks all the time, well over a dozen times each year and have never been asked about it. I don't usually even have it in my bag, just walk in with it in my hand.

thank you! I have literally spent thousands and thousands in doctor bills for over a year now, trying to get at the root cause of my chest/neck pain. Almost everyone labeled it acid reflux but they had me on huge doses of Prilosec which gave absolutely no relief. In an effort to wean off the Prilosec, I read about using ACV diluted in water. To my shock and surprise, my symptoms went almost completely away after that and have stayed away for over a month now. It seems to have helped with some other random health-related things too. So I am a believer! (sure wish I had tried this $3 solution first!)

Acv can really help with heartburn type symptoms, so it makes sense. (Also, flaxseed oil)

I recently took a beverage that can be ordered with or without alcohol through security in the cup it came in and all security did was ask if there was alcohol in it.

:offtopic: WHY would anyone carry around 2 1/2 gallons of bubbles around WDW?

I wrote in saying I didn't feel safe with someone lugging around a water cooler of blue liquid and why was that allowed in. I have no clue, it was on oct 1 the anniversary and they sat there blowing lots of bubbles.

I wrote in saying I didn't feel safe with someone lugging around a water cooler of blue liquid and why was that allowed in. I have no clue, it was on oct 1 the anniversary and they sat there blowing lots of bubbles.

Crazy! I can blow bubbles till I'm sick of it with a 1 ounce bottle like you get at some weddings. Can't imagine 2 1/2 gallons!

:offtopic: WHY would anyone carry around 2 1/2 gallons of bubbles around WDW?

I'm guessing it was for their kids. WDW sells those bubble gun/wand things but they don't sell bubble refills. Those bubbles go fast. I have two little ones who kept asking for bubbles on our last trip and no where to buy them. Who knows?

We have a family set of reusable water bottles and they've never been an issue!

I'm guessing it was for their kids. WDW sells those bubble gun/wand things but they don't sell bubble refills. Those bubbles go fast. I have two little ones who kept asking for bubbles on our last trip and no where to buy them. Who knows?

nope, it was the gentlemen sitting there hand blowing bubbles. oddest thing I've seen.

edit: maybe not, the canned corn family might be equal or more odd.

Last edited:

I don't want to hijack the thread, but how much ACV are you drinking with how much water? I also have acid reflux and neck and back pain. I'm only taking a couple of tablespoons of ACV mixed with water right now.

I don't want to hijack the thread, but how much ACV are you drinking with how much water? I also have acid reflux and neck and back pain. I'm only taking a couple of tablespoons of ACV mixed with water right now.

I am interested too. I have a lot of issues with my gut that no medication or doctor has been able to help.

nope, it was the gentlemen sitting there hand blowing bubbles. oddest thing I've seen.

edit: maybe not, the canned corn family might be equal or more odd.

Okay, I must know. Tell me about the canned corn family. . .

Because @clawmachine's question has been answered, moving to TP Community where the apple cider vinegar and other off topic questions can be addressed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter