Dress code for character dining? And where will we find Pooh & friends?

opus_00

Mouseketeer
We are going to schedule a couple of character meals (maybe a breakfast and a lunch) for our October trip to WDW. I have never been to a character meal before. Is there a dress code? We will probably go to Chef Mickey and the one at the Crystal Palace.

Also, are Pooh and friends still at the Crystal Palace meals? The WDW website just says that different characters attend. Anyone been to this one recently?

Paula

No dress code at all. People go from the parks to these meals. Of course if you have little one putting their pooh clothes on the day you go to CP and a mickey outfit on the day you go to chief Mickey will make for extra cute pictures!!!!!

Have fun!!!!!

Jordan's mom

I just made a PS yesterday for Crystal Palace October 19th. The CM told me the characters are Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eyore but they could change, even though she doubted it.

We had Pooh and Eeyore at 1900 Park Faire at the Grand Floridian. Traditionally, Mary Poppins greets everyone at the check in station. We also had Alice and the Mad Hatter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter