Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast | Celebrity Infinity Cruise - Part 2 | 01/16/17

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
If you're a big foodie and love to cruise, you'll want to check out Celebrity Cruise Line and listen to what Tracey has to say about the amazing food - especially the "tapas on crack"! ::yes::

This is part two of a 2-part series on Celebrity's Infinity Cruise ship. Click here if you didn't see part one.

I greatly enjoyed this and learning about the other cruise lines. As we have 3 little kids still thinking DCL makes the most sense for us, but as they get older (or perhaps if we can do an "Adults only trip") the other lines definitely have appealing aspects - especially the food on this one sound amazing!

As an added bonus, at the end we got a bit of an inside into Tracey's first marriage ;)

It was certainly interesting to watch the interest from Kevin and John. And Tracey's perspective on the food. I was never too impressed with the main dining room but loved the specialty dining and the buffet.

If they are true to their word and do a podcast cruise on a Celebrity ship - I'll be there with bells on. I just looked at what is available in the Caribbean for Celebrity in early December 2018.

It is the Celebrity Equinox out of Miami going to Cozumel, Costa Maya, Key West and Grand Cayman. Leaving December 1. Veranda stateroom with beverage package and 300 onboard credit is 3300ish CAD (so 2500 USD).

Equinox is one of the most popular Celebrity ships. It has also been recently redone with the most up-to-date bars, restaurants and entertainment the fleet offers (until the Edge comes out in late 2018)

If they are true to their word and do a podcast cruise on a Celebrity ship - I'll be there with bells on. I just looked at what is available in the Caribbean for Celebrity in early December 2018.

This show was recorded before Podcast Cruise 6.0 and there was a bit of joking that we might move that to Celebrity just to torture Tracey. Please don't read anything into those comments about a possible Podcast cruise on Celebrity.

This show was recorded before Podcast Cruise 6.0 and there was a bit of joking that we might move that to Celebrity just to torture Tracey. Please don't read anything into those comments about a possible Podcast cruise on Celebrity.

Not reading into it, just think it is a great idea.

Thank you for the celebrity podcast. We took a celebrity 5 night cruise in march 2015 and Tracey put into words why we liked it so much. My husband and I left the kids with grandma for this vacation.

Hearing Tracey compare celebrity with Royal makes me think we made the right decision to go on celebrity. I would love to take the cruise again.

We just returned from a four night on the dream with the kids and I think celebrities service was almost as good as dcl.

Really enjoyed this series, and LOVED the pics/descriptions of the food, you made me HANGRY! ":) I would LOVE to try something like the "tapas on crack" place sometime, sounded SO cool!!! Thanx for the great shows!!

I agree - that QZine place looked great ... and especially with it being "pay one price" you can try a bunch of different stuff even if you aren't sure you will like it

Qsine will eventually be phased out of the fleet. It does not attract enough clientele at a non-discounted price. It has already been taken off of ships in favour of Silk Harvest (an Asian-fusion restaurant) and with the launch of Celebrity Edge and Celebrity Beyond in the coming years; the company will implement new offerings and design choices as the Solstice fleet enters dry docks and the Millennium fleet enters retirement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter