Dr.Who had WDW ride!

I'd be perfectly willing to settle for being able to buy some Jelly Babies.

LOL Tom Baker was my "first" doctor. I met him at a convention in Philadelphia back in the early 80's (back when they were free or only a few bucks to get in and no charge for photos and autographs) -- one of the sweetest people ever!

2nd Childhood -- The Cat TARDIS is sooooooooo COOL!!! DD absolutely LOVES it!!

I'd be perfectly willing to settle for being able to buy some Jelly Babies.

Jelly babies can be purchased at World Markets and some Wegman's grocery stores if you have either of those stores where you are.

Best mini-getaway ever: Gallifrey One convention in LA in February followed by a few days at Disneyland. Thousands of Whovians, lots of Doctor Who stuff to buy, life size talking/roving Daleks, fantastic costumes and great programming all weekend long. The only thing that prevented sadness at the end of the convention was going to Walt's park.

So there ARE fezzes in Epcot Morocco? I have heard this but have not stopped in to see as my partner is a Morocco hater. (Actual reason: we just heard about this recently and I was too tired to make the trek last trip.) I kind of need one so I can go about saying fezzes are cool.

Yes, there are. But they are squatter than the Dr's fez. So, we didn't buy one.

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

Thanks for letting me know. I love how the a thread on these boards start one way and evolve into another, I think its fun! And its great to learn how many of us have the same intrests, other then WDW!
BTW, if I did not post this befor, you can find all the old Dr.Who shows at
http://www.crossingthewhoniverse.com/
Or so the kids tell me, and if they lie to me I don't take them down to the World and they know it! This has proven to be a great site to "study" to at several colleges around this area....and some High Schools....
See, Dr.Who is still Educational!

Glad someone else noticed it! Hilariously awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter