Double Strollers on Friendship Boats?

FFerret

DIS Veteran
Could y'all please let me know if the Friendship boats can take double strollers on them? I THINK that's the boat I'm curious about--the one that goes to the other end of the lake at World Showcase (um, I think around the America place?)?

Just seeing if we can cut some walk time at the World Showcase.

I know, from our trip a few weeks ago, that the larger boats allow you to roll the strollers right on, however on the small type boats(ex. WL to Cont)all strollers must be folded.

I'm not sure what type of boat crosses the water in Epcot.

Many yrs back, I remember getting into a heated conversation with a CM telling us to fold our double stroller - we had 2yr, 1yr and preg with #3. After riding the boat back and forth from YC to MGM and Epcot all week with stroller rolled onto boat, then one day CM will insists that stroller must be folded and since it would take a while to get kids out and stroller folded he would see us on the next time around. It was the contradiction we encountered that was so fusterating.

So this year with 2 single strollers and being able to wheel them onto the boats, my husband says hey Disney must have given up on folding all the strollers.LOL

Thanks, Mom!

I didn't put it in the original post, but I had meant those hard DISNEY DOUBLE STROLLERS--the ones you rent; they don't fold.

Sorry you had that past disagreement with the CM :)

We just sold our double stroller last month because my little ones don't fit in them anymore (they're 3 and 5), but the Disney ones should be fine.

BTW, enjoyed your cabin report at the camping board--can't wait til we go in OCT!

This past May we were able to take our Disney rented double stroller onto the boat from the Future World side of the Lagoon and rode it over to the Moroccan side of World Showcase. It was a little tight, but certainly permitted and we kept it on the outside. (Most of the boat is enclosed, except for very back of the boat.) Not sure if it would have fit inside, but didn't mind. The ride doesn't take that long.

Have a fun trip.

Pam

PERFECT!

Thanks so much, Pam :)

Figured the kids would love a boat ride, and there'll be a little less walking for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter