Double-checking that I understand things about MDE

leebee

DIS Veteran
I have purchased tickets for our upcoming trip. I can see the tickets in MDE. I also can see that DH and I have active MagicBands. Does this mean that everything is linked to my account and I'll be able to use these bands to access my tickets, FPs, and ADRs for our trip this month?

Also... I have one ADR (our Candlelight Processional package) in a different account (DH's). Is there some way to link this ADR to my account, so it shows up on our Magic Bands? If it's complicated, can I just bring our ADR number for the meal and entry to the show, or does it all have to be on the Magic Band?

I'm sorry to be so techno-stupid, but I am. None of it (and I mean NONE, including cell phone stuff, TV stuff so we can cut the cable, etc) makes any sense to me.

I have purchased tickets for our upcoming trip. I can see the tickets in MDE. I also can see that DH and I have active MagicBands. Does this mean that everything is linked to my account and I'll be able to use these bands to access my tickets, FPs, and ADRs for our trip this month?

Not just “these” bands, but all bands linked to your MDE. Nothing is on a band. It just acts as a key to your MDE.

Your ADR should show up in MDE automatically. And also your magic band will "magically" know about it as well...
Editing: just read that it's on your husband's MDE. You can make your plans in one account showing both of you, that way when you are in the parks it's seamless for getting Fast Passes and making ADR's etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter