Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo..... Since I haven't seen any new and exciting pictures, and despite the fact that it's only 2 days until November, I'm assuming no one has seen the new print in the parks yet?

I just left disney this evening and checked tren-d and wod and the new print was no where to be seen

Just opened my Mini Margot (black) and am soooooo in love- it's absolutely the best park bag ever!!! It holds more than I thought it would- my iphone even fits( in it's otterbox) in the front pocket which I didn't anticipate and it's SO cute as a shoulder bag too...can't say enough. My mom saw it and is really jealous LOL.

Thank you all so much who answered my questions when I was worried about purchasing it. I'm so happy:love:

Thats the bag that I got also and I love it too. I had orginally ordered in white last spring and returned it because I thought it was too small. I ordered it in black this time because I am going on a cruise and hope to use this as an evening bag with the shorter strap. I also figured it is small enough to put in my large beach bag on days we go to the beach. We are going to WDW after our cruise and I am not sure if I will use it there or not. I still think it is a bit small for my park bag but I am going to try it. I really need to carry less stuff anyway :lmao:.

Glad you love your bag.

Linda

re: new print...
We were in Downtown Disney again last night and the employee I spoke with at TrenD said they've had posters/advertising for at least a month but haven't been able to put them up since there has been no sign of the bags. They also said Uptown Jewelers and World of Disney would probably receive them first (I thought TrenD would get them first ;) .

re: new print...
We were in Downtown Disney again last night and the employee I spoke with at TrenD said they've had posters/advertising for at least a month but haven't been able to put them up since there has been no sign of the bags. They also said Uptown Jewelers and World of Disney would probably receive them first (I thought TrenD would get them first ;) .

I spoke to a manager at Uptown Jewelers and he said they did not know when the actual release date would be. It was scheduled for October but they had not been notified of the new release date. At WOD the manager told me yesterday that TREN-D gets the new disney dooneys first because they are the couture store.:confused3:confused3 Guess we all get different responses.. just depends who you speak with. :confused:

I spoke to a manager at Uptown Jewelers and he said they did not know when the actual release date would be. It was scheduled for October but they had not been notified of the new release date. At WOD the manager told me yesterday that TREN-D gets the new disney dooneys first because they are the couture store.:confused3:confused3 Guess we all get different responses.. just depends who you speak with. :confused:

Okay, I personally find this very encouraging that they (CM) are getting this wrong. Back a little ways a CM told a fellow friend here that they were not going to sell the 40th ann. bags after Dec., which doesn't make sense since the celebration just started and it hasn't even been out a year yet, and the 55th bags are still out and it has been past the year of the whole celebration. So, I am going in Jan. and I am now "fairly" confident they will still have them in Jan. since it sounds like the CM's don't always know what is going on with these bags. Now, I just have to hope they don't sell out during the holiday rush:eek:

I found two wallets I really liked. I came home with the one pictured below and returned the other one. Found a bucket bag I fell in love with :love: and will have my DH return the other I already have when he goes to Orlando 11/11 for a business conference. Maybe by then the new print will be available and he can get that for me:wizard:
DSC01050.jpg
DSC01053.jpg
DSC01052.jpg

The first bag is the one I already had the other is the one I got this week:cutie:
I saw very few Bucket bags this trip..maybe a total of 3 or 4. No crossbody or wristlets.

DSC01047.jpg
DSC01049.jpg

I found two wallets I really liked. I came home with the one pictured below and returned the other one. Found a bucket bag I fell in love with :love: and will have my DH return the other I already have when he goes to Orlando 11/11 for a business conference. Maybe by then the new print will be available and he can get that for me:wizard:
DSC01050.jpg
DSC01053.jpg
DSC01052.jpg

The first bag is the one I already had the other is the one I got this week:cutie:
I saw very few Bucket bags this trip..maybe a total of 3 or 4. No crossbody or wristlets.

DSC01047.jpg
DSC01049.jpg

I love that first bag. I just pm you about it if you are interested at all in maybe selling it instead of returning it. Your wallet is perfect!!!!!

Catira - I really :lovestruc your wallet! I hope I get one as nice, but I'm at the mercy of WDW Merchandising. I have been waiting since June for this wallet to return to inventory. Good things come to those who wait!

I keep looking at both purses and love both for similar reasons. Then again, this week I kept one of the two wallets I had bought in my purse in case I needed to exchange it for better placement.:rolleyes1 A bit obsessive I admit. I had a messenger I had also bought that was perfect but ended up exchanging that for the bucket bag. I had two CMs tell me they had not noticed that placement was actually different in each item.

Purse #1
DSC01048.jpg
DSC01054.jpg

Purse #2
DSC01049.jpg
DSC01055.jpg

Catira- love your pics!
Thank you.. my poor friends were very patient with me everytime I saw a disney dooney display. :cutie:

Catira - I really :lovestruc your wallet! I hope I get one as nice, but I'm at the mercy of WDW Merchandising. I have been waiting since June for this wallet to return to inventory. Good things come to those who wait!
Have you tried contacting the disney personal shopper to get one for you? She is on facebook. Placement is extremely important to me so I can not order a disney dooney without knowing what I will be getting. :)

I keep looking at both purses and love both for similar reasons. Then again, this week I kept one of the two wallets I had bought in my purse in case I needed to exchange it for better placement.:rolleyes1 A bit obsessive I admit. I had a messenger I had also bought that was perfect but ended up exchanging that for the bucket bag. I had two CMs tell me they had not noticed that placement was actually different in each item.

Purse #1
DSC01048.jpg
DSC01054.jpg

Purse #2
DSC01049.jpg
DSC01055.jpg

I would buy it from you if you are willing. If you change your mind on the other one I would buy that as well. I sent you my email if you will please tell me how much etc. and how to pay you! :banana:I am partial to purse number 1 but both have great placement, you are very good at picking out these.

Purse #1
DSC01048.jpg
DSC01054.jpg

Purse #2
DSC01049.jpg
DSC01055.jpg

Ohhhh.... I love the first one with Donald standing on the label..... if I could find one like that, it might make me fall in love with the 40th pattern... (right now I'm hooked on either getting a sketch or one of the new ones- provided they're out by January :rotfl:)

Just back and I bought the blue scetch wristlet while in the parks. I saw the Minnie bow wristlet and small purse considered buying the wristlet but wanted the blue so strayed(and now regret lol) I also saw the 40th anniversary print. I'm now considering purchasing another so soon after cause I like it so much...anyone know how I can get the Minnie bow wristlet??

11 days later I finally received an email from Disney that my D&B is on it's way. Good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter