"Don't cry over spilled milk" Sept 2009-1st family trip w/ a 4 and 2 year old

I stumbled upon your trip report and found it so helpful. We are taking our boys on their first WDW trip in Sept 2010 and since their ages are close to your boys (they will be 4 1/2 and almost 3) it was really good to read your report.

I think I really need to plan for the heat but than I was so thanks for that.

I have used Avery's t-shirt transfers before with luck so I was wondering if you know how they compared with Amy's transfers.

I have also been planning to rent from Orlando's strollers so I'm gladed you liked them. Did you pay for the rain cover and insurance?

Thanks!

Looks like we will be there around the same time! :goodvibes This TR is one of my favorites, it really helped me as well as I have been planning my daughter's first trip.

@mommyof2pirates - Thanks again!!

@charlesfour - yes, our trip is 9/14 to 9/21 at Pop!!!

Hi Lindsay. I've just finished day two and am loving your trip report. You are inspiring me to maybe start one of my own. We've been 4 times, and each time I start a journal, and the first time was the only time i journalled the entire trip. I always think about doing a trip report, but never fit it in.

Your boys are just adorable. I love Ryan and the power rangers, and Nick doing the carriage dance. So cute. Michael turned 5 on our first trip, and there were quite a few meltdowns from him and my niece too. It's funny how different kids are. He loved the characters and wanted to meet and hug them all. He was scared of most rides, wouldn't sit on a horse on the carousel and was scared of winnie the pooh, wouldn't go on small world, but we had so much fun just meeting characters, parades, and the shows.

We're staying at all star sports in aug. So excited. It looks great. I love the values, and think with young kids, there's not much benefit to moving up to a moderate.

Thanks for the link to your great trip report. I'm looking forward to finishing it tomorrow.

Hi Lindsay. I've just finished day two and am loving your trip report. You are inspiring me to maybe start one of my own. We've been 4 times, and each time I start a journal, and the first time was the only time i journalled the entire trip. I always think about doing a trip report, but never fit it in.

Your boys are just adorable. I love Ryan and the power rangers, and Nick doing the carriage dance. So cute. Michael turned 5 on our first trip, and there were quite a few meltdowns from him and my niece too. It's funny how different kids are. He loved the characters and wanted to meet and hug them all. He was scared of most rides, wouldn't sit on a horse on the carousel and was scared of winnie the pooh, wouldn't go on small world, but we had so much fun just meeting characters, parades, and the shows.

We're staying at all star sports in aug. So excited. It looks great. I love the values, and think with young kids, there's not much benefit to moving up to a moderate.

Thanks for the link to your great trip report. I'm looking forward to finishing it tomorrow.

Thanks Kathy, ASsp was wonderful and I agree you dont need to spend any more with the young ones. We really loved it. I really hope you decide to do a TR. It is so fun now to look back and re-read about our trip. Believe it or not there are some parts I forget about until I read the report and then Im like "oh yeah remember that". I would love to hear about your trip when you get back. Have fun reading the rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter