"Don't catch snoap flakes on your tongue!" a December 2016 PTR/June DLR TR *updated 12/13x2

I know a lot of people are disappointed when they see Sleeping Beauty Castle, but I am in the group that loves it! It's so pretty in its own way, and the 60th decorations really made it so much more awesome!

I'm sorry you didn't love Space Mountain!

Fellow Dawn from the BSC lover here!!

Sounds like we had similar not so good luck with our magic mornings!

Love the pictures in front of the castle, and the selfies!

Yeah, I'm still not impressed with SL castle :snooty: I think I've told you that I went to DL once, a veeeeery long time ago, and I remember thinking it was very small. I'm willing to give it another chance if (WHEN!) we get out there again and I'll try to go in with an open mind lol! The Matterhorn on the other hand looks impressive and like something I'd enjoy. I don't remember riding that, but I don't remember all that much about my trip :scratchin I also love the PoTC building, I think that's very pretty!
Love your Disney cupcake ears! And all your PP shots came out great :thumbsup2

Happy Saturday!! No pomp and circumstance needed for a Saturday like there was on Thursday. Saturday needs no wordy embellishment.

I did some fall plant shopping and planting today. New pansies in the front garden bed, and one more mum to go with my other two already in place from two years ago. Three is a magic number, after all. I also added two mums in hanging baskets to my little wrought iron planter hangers I have on the edge of our walkway, replacing my red begonias. In the backyard I planted four small purple mums at the base of my wisteria.

I just need to get some pumpkins and I'll be all set! We plan to rip out the holly shrubs on one side of the house in the front in a few weeks, and I need to come up with a new landscape design for that pretty soon. I'm hoping the temperatures are cooperative for the next month and that the first freeze is not going to be an issue until the end of November so we can get this taken care of . Otherwise, it's going to wait until next spring. I want to get it done now. I reallllyyyy hate those holly bushes. They're such a pain to maintain, and I'd love to not pay our lawn guy the extra to do it every few weeks.

Now I'm just hanging out, finishing watching Stranger Things for the second time through (this time with DH), and waiting for the Arkansas/Alabama game at 6. Woooooo Pig!

So I thought I'd get started on...

Chapter Five, Part Two:

When I left you, it was time to eat breakfast at the Plaza Inn with Minnie and her vast assortment of friends. If you don't know the history of the Plaza Inn, it's pretty interesting. Much of the interior is from an old Victorian house that was in LA, built in 1870. The wood walls (hand carved panels), stained glass, newel posts, etc...it's beautiful.

We checked in, and were taken to an area for a photo. Since we had our photopass, I was expecting to get a digital image of this. I'd read and read about it, and everything I read said that if you purchased photopass in advance, you should get your photo. I asked if they needed to scan the code on my phone, and the photographer said "not right now, a person will come show you your pictures at the table". I assumed this meant that they'd scan it then, when they showed us the prints for the photo package option.
**note...never assume anything
(When the people came around with the photos during our meal, I asked about getting the digital one for photopass. The CM was so rude. She sighed so hard she spit on me (GROSS!!), rolled her eyes and said, "If you want your picture you have to buy these or nothing." I said, "I'll take the nothing, thanks." and she rolled her eyes again and walked on. I was dumbfounded! I don't remember her name right now, but I wrote it down and left a comment card because that was ridiculous.) Moving on...

We were seated right away. Here are a few interior shots...I only had my phone and the lighting isn't great for pictures, but here you go:

Isn't it pretty??

The food here was not great, and neither was the service. Like, it was pretty bad. Probably the worst we've ever experienced of either at a Disney restaurant. I know this place is beloved, but there's no way it's because of the food. The atmosphere and character interaction on the other hand was
A+++++++!!!

Obligatory Mickey waffle shot:

I had bad luck with Mickey waffles during this meal. My first looked perfect, but was so hard and dry I could have thrown it and broken a window. You know that scene in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation when Clark carves open the turkey??

Dry.

The second one I got also looked perfect, all golden and beautiful. It was soft and gooey and weird inside, but edible. But during Disney breakfast, YOU HAVE TO EAT A MICKEY WAFFLE. It's what you do. So, even though it was not a good representation of a Mickey waffle, I ate it anyway.

It's ok! It's ok! Things are about to pick up! The characters here were
AMAZING!! First up was Chip:

Chip and Dale are L's faves. They are good buddies!! He was happy to see Chip.

Then came the smooth, suave, lady killer...or husband killer. Captain Hook:

He was very flirtatious with me, quite the gentleman...then he tried to slit DH's throat.

Up next...our hostess for the morning, Miss Minerva Mouse:

Oh my GOSH she was
so cute and perfect!

The Fairy Godmother came around after Minnie. She was just ok. She didn't look very Fairy Godmother-y. The face characters we encountered at DLR were not quite on par with WDW as far as looking authentic and believable (aside from Cruella DeVille, who looked incredible). I only have some pictures with her that DH took on his phone, and they're pretty bad, so just use your imagination!

Then came Pooh

Then came a major freak out. MAX!! The boys and I were so excited. DH was like, "who is that?" I'm so ashamed :sad2:

He was really fun, and he LOVED that we knew who he was. When he posed with the boys for that photo I said, "Now there's the real Goof Troop right there!" and he pointed and waved and high fived me and jumped up and down. He did a Baymax-style fist bump with DH, and hung out with us for quite awhile.

It just kept getting better, guys. Rafiki came after Max and was hilarious. The table behind us dropped an empty water bottle and L picked it up and put it on the corner of our table. Rafiki saw and came over, patted him on the back, pointed to the bottle and mimed "good job" to him, then held the bottle up like Simba. It's hard to describe the interaction, but we were cracking up.

We had a lull for a bit, so I snapped a picture of the cute button we all got for dining with Minnie:

And then capped things off with a sweet visit from everyone's favorite sad sack, Eeyore:

We had been finished for awhile, and didn't want to hang around anymore, so we passed on meeting Tigger and headed back out into the park. We were going back through Adventureland toward New Orleans Square, but not before we spotted this little family:

Cuties!!

We were ready to get back to some rides, so off we went...
I'll tell you about that next time!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

I know a lot of people are disappointed when they see Sleeping Beauty Castle, but I am in the group that loves it! It's so pretty in its own way, and the 60th decorations really made it so much more awesome!

I'm sorry you didn't love Space Mountain!

Fellow Dawn from the BSC lover here!!

Sounds like we had similar not so good luck with our magic mornings!

Love the pictures in front of the castle, and the selfies!

Hooray for the castle love fan club!! There's something so special about it! We can read Dawn on the Coast on a bench in front of it together sometime, LOL!

Space Mtn made me so sad.

That magic morning...I obsessed over planning it correctly. Maybe I'd have done better if I did Fantasyland instead? I don't know! But at least we didn't waste regular park time waiting for those two mountains.

Yeah, I'm still not impressed with SL castle :snooty: I think I've told you that I went to DL once, a veeeeery long time ago, and I remember thinking it was very small. I'm willing to give it another chance if (WHEN!) we get out there again and I'll try to go in with an open mind lol! The Matterhorn on the other hand looks impressive and like something I'd enjoy. I don't remember riding that, but I don't remember all that much about my trip :scratchin I also love the PoTC building, I think that's very pretty!
Love your Disney cupcake ears! And all your PP shots came out great :thumbsup2

Aw, give the castle another chance :) What it lacks in height it makes up for in charm! It's so very, very pretty.
It kind of saved Disneyland park for me! I have mixed feelings about Disneyland :sad1:
I hope you get to go back! It's a nice place, but it makes for such a different vacation than a WDW trip for sure. It cemented our love of Walt Disney World, honestly.

I'm bravely trying to power through this week...it's going ok I guess, but the fact is, it's a FOUR DAY WEEK. There is no school Friday. And bonus...there's no school Monday either! And bonus AGAIN...the kids are going to their grandparents' for the weekend!
But, it's raining, and it's Wednesday, and there are zero goals being accomplished this week because my eyes are on the prize, baby!
Today after school is our Odyssey of the Mind team callbacks, so cross your fingers for luck - we're building two teams. Tomorrow after school is quiz bowl practice, and after the last kid is picked up, I'm free as a bird!

We're going to pretend next week doesn't exist. It's the week leading up to Friday Fall Fun Night, which means I'll be at school every day next week, and allllll day next Friday, and I'm going to need a vacation to recover. Oh wait...

I'll get back and finish up our Disneyland day later, but right now it's time for...

Chapter Six: Back to December (the struggle is real)

For weeks now, I've had it in my head that Sunday would be my day 60 for fast passes and online check in. Turns out that would be true if FPs were still made at midnight EST, but I didn't take into consideration the new morning selection time. Looks like I"m going to be up early on Monday. A day when there is no school. Up at normal time on a Monday when I don't have to be. Ooooh, Disney...you're walking a thin line there, buddy. If this does not prove my love, nothing will.

I have our plans laid out, our preferred times and back ups written/typed, ready for reference. But then...I started thinking. Why oh WHY did I start thinking??

The issue is with our last two park days, a Wednesday and Thursday (we fly home Friday early afternoon).
I have the last days scheduled like this:

Wednesday: PP opening breakfast at Garden Grill, and the day at Epcot

Thursday: MK morning (it's the last party night, we have tickets for a different one) with a 2pm "lunch" at San Angel for our CP package.

Here's what I'm struggling with:

Do I switch my Candlelight Processional package to Wednesday, drop the one on Thursday, and spend longer at MK on our final park day? Or do I keep the CP on Thursday and just change the time to later so we can spend more time at MK without feeling rushed to get out and to our reservation? This is the option that I'm leaning toward, but I don't want the 8:15 show.

Our show that we have the package booked for is 5pm, which is the one I wanted. If we want to go somewhere else afterward, our options are limited. Am I going to be sad I didn't make plans to be at MK longer before the party crowd starts hitting at 4? I've never had a trip where we didn't have our last day at the Magic Kingdom. Yes, ending the trip with the Candlelight Processional will be nice, but it's not the same.

I'm struggling.

I did ask this on the December 2016 thread, and most of them suggested I leave things alone. On one hand I agree, but not necessarily for the same reasons. After reading their responses, I felt better, and like I knew what I should do, but I couldn't let go of the doubt. This is unlike me. I can usually make a decision and go for it and not look back...but I'm having a hard time moving on.

So that is my conundrum, my first world problem of the day...

I have no idea what I'm going to choose to do, but I know I'd better figure it out by Monday!

What a rude CM! Maybe things changed from when I went to when you went, but we got both the digital photo and photo prints with our photopass!

I'm so sorry you didn't have the best Plaza Inn experience. Maybe they were having a off day. We really enjoyed the food when we went but I can understand how it can be hit or miss!

But the character interaction here really is superb! I love all your character pics, especially your selfie with Minnie :)

Ahh that stinks that you will be getting up early on your day off! The things we did for Disney planning!

I wish I could help you with your planning dilemma! I'm sure it will be hard leaving MK early, but like you said you do have the CP time that you really want. Is there a specific reason you don't want the 8:15 show? I would probably be inclined to change my package on Thursday to a later time to spend more time in MK, but honestly you just have to do what you think is right for your plans and family!

Well, I'm going to say I'd change your CP package to Wed. and spend more time in MK on Thursday. I've done the CP Processional twice and while I enjoyed it (especially with NPH) I don't think I'd want to end my trip with it, but of course that's just my opinion. If you don't want to do that I'd make it later on Thurs. so you can spend more time in MK, depending on your reason for not wanting the 8:15 show if that's all you can get.

If you switch it to Wed., what would you guys do Thurs. after being kicked out of MK :P

What a rude CM! Maybe things changed from when I went to when you went, but we got both the digital photo and photo prints with our photopass!

I'm so sorry you didn't have the best Plaza Inn experience. Maybe they were having a off day. We really enjoyed the food when we went but I can understand how it can be hit or miss!

But the character interaction here really is superb! I love all your character pics, especially your selfie with Minnie :)

Ahh that stinks that you will be getting up early on your day off! The things we did for Disney planning!

I wish I could help you with your planning dilemma! I'm sure it will be hard leaving MK early, but like you said you do have the CP time that you really want. Is there a specific reason you don't want the 8:15 show? I would probably be inclined to change my package on Thursday to a later time to spend more time in MK, but honestly you just have to do what you think is right for your plans and family!

The beginning of the Plaza Inn visit was really pretty terrible, but the characters more than made up for it! We had so much fun, and if/when we go to DLR again, I'd definitely want a do over of this meal, because if everything came together just right, it would be a perfect experience.
I'd done so much research on the photos for this meal, because according to DLR Prepschool (which was basically my bible for this trip!), many guests seemed to be having varying outcomes, and it was never consistent. I was frustrated that we skewed to the bad side rather than the good. I don't think I've ever left bad feedback before, and it hurt to do it, but that woman was out of line.

And...I came to a decision on the day swap conundrum for December!

Well, I'm going to say I'd change your CP package to Wed. and spend more time in MK on Thursday. I've done the CP Processional twice and while I enjoyed it (especially with NPH) I don't think I'd want to end my trip with it, but of course that's just my opinion. If you don't want to do that I'd make it later on Thurs. so you can spend more time in MK, depending on your reason for not wanting the 8:15 show if that's all you can get.

If you switch it to Wed., what would you guys do Thurs. after being kicked out of MK :P

We (ok, I) made a decision!

You and Alexis are really good Disney therapists :grouphug:
Sometimes you just need DisFriends to talk you off a cliff!

The big reveal (maybe more like a Pretty Little Liars reveal? Big build up, no payout?? LOL!) is coming up next...

Happy Fri-yay! (isn't that what the cool internet kids say??)

This has been a morning of decision making. I feel strong, confident, ready to take on the world.

I hesitate to label this as a chapter, but I will in an effort to keep things cohesive and in order...

Chapter Seven: Decisions, but I want it all so I get it all

(I'm not sure anyone ever notices, but the bulk of my chapters are song titles or lyrics...I am an adult most of the time, but I tend to speak in movie quotes and songs on a daily basis! I told you, I'm weird!)

So...decisions. I've made a few.

Yes, I'm feeling proud of myself. This has been stressing me out
WAYYYY more than it should have.

I made the choice to do the Candlelight Processional on Wednesday and stay longer at MK on Thursday. Now the Wednesday is...8am pp breakfast and touring like we'd already planned, CP lunch 2pm at San Angel Inn, 5pm Candlelight Processional. I was so happy to keep the same times as I had booked for the other day! It worked out perfectly!

Thursday, our last park day, will now be spent at MK. We'll probably leave after Festival of Fantasy, go back to the Boardwalk to clean up/change/whatever, and then walk over to Yacht Club in time for our 5:40 dinner reservation at Yachtsman (switched from the day before at 5pm). I chose to make this a little later than the original reservation to give us a time cushion. That night we will do one of a few things: Illuminations, Fantasmic, or the new holiday projection show at DHS.

What??

Did I just say NEW holiday show at DHS?

Yes I did.

I am SUPER SAD that they will not be showing the Star Wars projections/fireworks after spending so, so, so, so much time stalking the dessert party reservation page. Now I will be stalking the Disney website waiting for them to put up a page and reservation openings for Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM parties.

It's times like this when I think, "What am I doing? Why am I taking the time to do this?"
But it is always worth it in the end!

I also made my family choose Magic Band colors this morning...and I'm beginning to think of holiday designs for them! I might even do some sketching this afternoon. Sounds silly, but I never make time to do anything crafty or artsy, which I love, and I get really excited when I get to do some of the things that make me happy. You should have seen me the day I finally finished my new fall wreath...Gaston would have tried to commit me to the asylum, I'm sure. He may be beautiful, but he does not understand these things!

Ok, that's it for now! Next big update will be a couple of posts finishing up Disneyland, I may get one of them up this afternoon...we'll see how the day goes!

Have a happy Friday and an AMAZING weekend!!

I'm glad you've changed your plans to something you are happy with. I am sure you will appreciate the extra time at MK!

I am so so sad that I am missing the new DHS by TWO days! I hope you do it so I can hear all about it! I believe so people had luck already by calling about the dessert party..hope you are able to get it!

I'm glad you've changed your plans to something you are happy with. I am sure you will appreciate the extra time at MK!

I am so so sad that I am missing the new DHS by TWO days! I hope you do it so I can hear all about it! I believe so people had luck already by calling about the dessert party..hope you are able to get it!

I'm currently on hold...will probably still be on hold until the day before my trip, lol!!

LOL!! Good luck! Keep us posted!

Only booking through 12/10...which I figured when I saw how far the dates went out online just for the regular show, not the party. She said they have no confirmed date for the rest of the month to open up. The wait time wasn't quite as long as I thought...or maybe I was just distracted by the music! I was actually sad when she picked up, because I was in the middle of the Haunted Mansion, about halfway through Grim Grinning Ghosts, lol!!

I was a little sad that we won't be seeing the SW ones but the Christmas ones do look really cute. And it's going to snow so that's cool. We decided against the SW dessert party but now I'm going back & forth about these. I know there's going to be a "special guest" & if the guest was Santa themed or the big guy himself that would seal the deal for me. I think I'll book when my dates open up & if reviews aren't what I'm looking for then cancel.

I'm glad you made your big switch & are happy with the decision. I can't wait to see the magic bands when they're done.

Nice decision on the switching of your CP package :thumbsup2 AND I think it's also a good decision to try booking Jingle Jam Jingle BAM when they book beyond 12/10!
Do you think pretty much everyone who booked is saying "Jingle Jam, Jingle" in their normal voice, and then yelling out, "BAM!!!" like Emeril :rotfl2:because that's what I was doing all day when it was announced!

I actually got on the phone and booked that dessert party for Thanksgiving night as soon as people started reporting they'd been able to book it by calling in :bitelip: I'd been having a bad few Disney weeks because there'd been the possibility we were going to have to cancel our trip next month, but luckily I found out that same day Jingle Jam was announced that we don't have to :banana: so what better than to add something new and exciting to our itinerary?? The trip may be altered a bit from our original plan, not sure yet, but we're still going!

I hope you get Jingle Jam Jingle BAM! when booking opens for your dates!

I was a little sad that we won't be seeing the SW ones but the Christmas ones do look really cute. And it's going to snow so that's cool. We decided against the SW dessert party but now I'm going back & forth about these. I know there's going to be a "special guest" & if the guest was Santa themed or the big guy himself that would seal the deal for me. I think I'll book when my dates open up & if reviews aren't what I'm looking for then cancel.

I'm glad you made your big switch & are happy with the decision. I can't wait to see the magic bands when they're done.

I was sad about the Star Wars ones, too! I'd spent so much time getting excited for those, and for that dessert party, but I love anything holiday related. I'm a sucker!

I feel a lot of relief about changing our CP package...but I'll let you in on a secret...I didn't cancel the other one yet. It's still a "mystery narrator", so I'm hanging onto it until I know who it will be, just in case it's someone amazing. I'm feeling a ton of guilt about that, because I don't keep reservations hoarded like that. My comfort is that there are still more available, so I'm not really keeping anyone from getting their own.

Nice decision on the switching of your CP package :thumbsup2 AND I think it's also a good decision to try booking Jingle Jam Jingle BAM when they book beyond 12/10!
Do you think pretty much everyone who booked is saying "Jingle Jam, Jingle" in their normal voice, and then yelling out, "BAM!!!" like Emeril :rotfl2:because that's what I was doing all day when it was announced!

I actually got on the phone and booked that dessert party for Thanksgiving night as soon as people started reporting they'd been able to book it by calling in :bitelip: I'd been having a bad few Disney weeks because there'd been the possibility we were going to have to cancel our trip next month, but luckily I found out that same day Jingle Jam was announced that we don't have to :banana: so what better than to add something new and exciting to our itinerary?? The trip may be altered a bit from our original plan, not sure yet, but we're still going!

I hope you get Jingle Jam Jingle BAM! when booking opens for your dates!

I keep saying it like Michael Scott says "Pam! Pam Pam!" on the Office, LOL!! Now I'll throw in the Emeril version, too.

I'm in full on stalker mode for the date release...like I didn't have enough things to obsess about, ha!

I"m so glad you didn't have to cancel your trip!! And what a win getting the party on the same day you realized the trip was still on. It's a like a win for me, too, because now I can hear your review :thumbsup2

Hello!!

I will try to get an update posted tomorrow morning...PTO is having Fall Friday Fun Night this week, so I'll be at school tomorrow, Thurs, and Fri, selling tickets, and the rest of the day Friday setting up. Wednesday after school is Odyssey of the Mind and Thursday is Quiz Bowl, so this week is going to be hectic.

I made our FPs yesterday, so that's what I'll be talking about...it was different from past trips! Much more stressful this time around!!

Have a great Tuesday!

I was sad about the Star Wars ones, too! I'd spent so much time getting excited for those, and for that dessert party, but I love anything holiday related. I'm a sucker!

I feel a lot of relief about changing our CP package...but I'll let you in on a secret...I didn't cancel the other one yet. It's still a "mystery narrator", so I'm hanging onto it until I know who it will be, just in case it's someone amazing. I'm feeling a ton of guilt about that, because I don't keep reservations hoarded like that. My comfort is that there are still more available, so I'm not really keeping anyone from getting their own.

I keep saying it like Michael Scott says "Pam! Pam Pam!" on the Office, LOL!! Now I'll throw in the Emeril version, too.

I'm in full on stalker mode for the date release...like I didn't have enough things to obsess about, ha!

I"m so glad you didn't have to cancel your trip!! And what a win getting the party on the same day you realized the trip was still on. It's a like a win for me, too, because now I can hear your review :thumbsup2

I hear ya on the reservation guilt. I have a couple that I listed on the canceled ADR thread and no one has been interested in them. Every time I remember that i still have them I feel a pang of guilt. I just know someone is clicking refresh looking for one of these. Ugh. I should cancel them right now and be done with them. I was just hoping to hand them off to someone but either way they're going to go to someone that wants it. And I have ADRs I didn't even know I had. I thought the system made me cancel them when I picked up another and I just realized last week that i still had some of them. Off to cancel my ADRs and look at my touring plans and see if I need to adjust any FPs. Oh yeah and I should do some more work too.

Good morning!

I've been MIA lately...lots going on. You should put me through the procession of shame.

(if you have a weird sense of humor and enjoy mockumentary style films, What We Do in the Shadows is HILARIOUS)

Our Fall Fun Night at school was a success, but I'm glad it's over. My niece turned two this weekend and I made a whirlwind trip to her birthday party...3 1/2 hours each way, and I could only stay for two hours. I was so tired when I got home!!

In trip related news...

I ordered some shirts for this trip...one almost a month ago, a pre-order from Happiest Tees on Earth, their holiday themed t-shirt. It's supposed to arrive today. I also ordered some character jerseys from Brand By You that should be here this weekend. I'm excited to see them and show you what we ended up with! You should have seen my family's faces when I told them I bought matching shirts for all of us :rotfl2:
They were happier when I revealed that they don't actually MATCH, they just coordinate.

There's not a lot of things more exciting than getting Disney mail!!

In the meantime, here is...

Chapter Eight: Life in the Fast (pass) Lane

Our FP day was 10/17. A Monday, which was a day the kids had no school, and I could have slept in. That's fair.

For the first time, I changed my usual strategy and made evening passes and second park passes for hopping.

Our first park day will be 12/17. We'll do AK in the morning and Hollywood Studios in the evening. Still hoping for Jingle Bell holiday party reservations, but our dates are not loaded into the system yet. Boo. Also, the closing time for DHS has been changed to 7:00pm from 8:00pm. There's a rumor that it will be closing early for a hard ticket Star Wars event. If it's true, you can bet I'll be gunning for tickets to that too!

Right now I have:
Toy Story 3:15 - 4:15 (will hit this near the end of the window)
Star Tours 430 - 530
Tower of Terror 530 - 630

I'm not particularly thrilled with any of this. I need to mess around with these times, but I'm pretty frustrated with this whole day.

The next day I have FPs for is 12/19, evening passes at Animal Kingdom.

We have:
Everest 405 - 505
Safari 515 - 615

I would really prefer to have these swapped. If Rivers of Light comes to be, I'm hoping to have a pass for that. If not, I'll make one for Dinosaur.
I'm kind of stuck in "please extend the hours" land right now for a lot of my planning.

Up next is MK morning on 12/20:
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train 945 - 1045
Big Thunder 1215 - 115
Splash Mountain 125 - 225

12/21 is a full Epcot day, open to close (or at least until 6pm!)
Character Spot 910 - 1010 (I don't even know if we'll use this one)
Spaceship Earth 1020 - 1120
Frozen Ever After 545 - 645 (right after our Candlelight Processional)

For 12/22 I have only made one pass - Frozen Ever After 630 - 730pm, for after our dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse.
This might be completely changed around to three passes at Magic Kingdom in the morning instead.

I had more trouble getting the times I wanted than I have ever had before. The whole thing had me so frustrated that I haven't even gone back to look for alternate times...I might do that this afternoon. I think I might be ready to dive in again and see what I can figure out.

I just wish they'd hurry up and get those Jingle Bell Jingle Bam dates released and/or announce the Star Wars event...anything really to help me get our plans locked up. Planning this trip hasn't been quite as fun as usual. I am ready to be finished with the planning and actually LIVING the trip.

Other things coming up...
- ADR day for May is next Tuesday...I only want two, so hoping that is easy enough.
- I will try to finish up our Disneyland Day soon. Photobucket was being a huge pain this morning, and it took about 20 minutes just to get the three gifs in this post uploaded, so I'm going to wait before trying to upload a whole photo album.

- Magic Band sketch post (!!)

First of all, I curse you for giving me 2 new sites to check out for ordering t-shirts :P I recently heard about Teepublic and have been looking there, they have some great shirts but I haven't bought any yet. I did buy quite a few for all of us at Kohls and JCP though. We all have Lion King shirts but only Steve and Ricky match; but Steve found what I think is the ugliest Mickey shirt ever in Penney's and wanted it so I got them for the boys too :rotfl2: Going to be interesting because they were less than enthused to see them!

I hear you on being frustrated with 12/17. I have a day like that next month. I can't.........pinpoint exactly what it is that I don't really like and I'm running out of time to switch things around, so I'll probably keep it like it is and deal with it. It's not like we won't have fun!
Hoping they open your date for Jingle Jam Jingle Bam! soon! Sorry I have to write it that way, and now I can't get the font size back to how I started :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter