• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dolphin hotel "Room Revenue" fee??

OP clarified a couple times they had to pay the charge.

When it happened to me at another marriott property the front desk clerk said it was what Marriott paid the hotel for my point stay, no idea if it was true. Op only had 1 room on points, their cash room also got charged the fee. It’s literally on the bill like if they bought a meal at the hotel and charged it to your room.
This is absolutely correct. It was charged for both the cash and the Point room. Still awaiting reply to emails.

OP, as you said you rented one room on points, does this mean you are a Marriott Bonvoy member? Would you have more luck talking to Bonvoy than trying to waiting for the general Marriott customer service to get back to you? I'd also check to see what the charges on my credit card are, and dispute them with the credit card company.

This number is supposedly for the front desk
(407) 934-4000 give it a shot

Whenever I get an AI screening the call I just keep saying customer service. That frequently works.

OP, as you said you rented one room on points, does this mean you are a Marriott Bonvoy member? Would you have more luck talking to Bonvoy than trying to waiting for the general Marriott customer service to get back to you? I'd also check to see what the charges on my credit card are, and dispute them with the credit card company.
I ended up filing a dispute with the credit card and it is not yet resolved. Never got a response from the Dolphin. Contacted Bonvoy customer service and they didn't respond either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter