• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dolphin - 8/26

CarolA

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Stayed here this past Saturday night on the DIS special rate of $159

Overall fine. However, when we checked in they told us our room was ready... NOT REALLY. Walked into a room that had had the bed stripped and that was it. The room was dirty. I called and was shuffled from person to person before finally getting some assurance it would be fixed when we returned later.

Minibar key didn't open the minibar....

Why is the hairdryer over the area with the COFFEE pot and food???

Bed was great.

Also, this place has NOISY doors. I stay in hotels all the time for work. Never heard doors this loud BANG BANG BANG and I don't think folks were doing it on person.

I have stayed at either the Swan or Dolphin several times. I have YET to have a stay where there wasn't a housekeeping issue.

The overall experience reminded me why I chose the Hotel Royal Plaza for my October Sat night stay.

We're staying here for 3 nights at the end of the month - hoping we won't have these issues.

I was curious to see what time you checked in. Our flight arrives at MCO at 11am so I'll be checking in around 1pm.

I am sorry you had these issue's. Now we've found the Dolphin to be all around great. We've arrived as early as 11am and got in w/ no issues. We've never found the hotel to be noisy (doors or anything). I hope if you do stay there again, it works out better for you. :goodvibes

I had major housekeeping issues on my last stay there (july of this year). Not going to stay there again due to the lack of competent housekeepers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter