Doing the Single Digit Dance

DisneyEnthusiastic

I love Disney World!!
Anyone else doing the single digit dance???? I'm so excited!!!!! I've been watching that counter....and it's finally in the single digits....:Pinkbounc :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

I am not doing the single digit dance yet (sure wish I was), but just wanted to wish you a wonderful, magical trip!

Have a great time!

NOT YET!

But I am Happy for you! :)

Doing not only the "single digit dance", but the "Counting the Days on only one hand dance" :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'm doing the single digit dance...in hours!:)
Here I am, reading and writing, and in about 5 hrs I need to wake up for our drive to Florida! I better get some sleep!
We won't be checking in to CSR until Wed. AM though.
Can't wait for the fun to begin! See you there!
Lynn

See you in line checking in GOBA. I imagine we'll get down there around noon or shortly before, so we'll actually be there a few hours before my countdown timer. I can't imagine driving that far. I hate the rides just going from Jax to Tallahassee and Jax to Orlando, LOL. Have a safe trip and see you at CSR!!!!!

Whoooo Hooooo! Me too!
I took my counter off but I am down to 9 days too!!!!!!

So excited!!!!

Yep me too, not only the single digit dance, BUT I am alsmot into the single Hour dance!!

I am closing - and still have to stop at Walmart. WHo ever invented 24hr shopping should win a Nobel Prize!

C-ya

Have a wonderful trip!!! I have to admit I'm jealous but my single digits will come :p Enjoy!

Ah yes I'm too. We leave on Friday, we are driving and will be there on Sat. Aug. 2nd.

Yes!! 9 days until our honeymoon! I think I'm more excited about that than the actual wedding. I hope that's normal!

I'm almost there. You lucky guys!!! Hope you all have fantastic trips. I'll be doing the single digit dance after you all get back. I just can not stand the excitement!!!

Mrs.A

I'M right behind or I may be right in front of you (lol) driving on friday,
leaving from Illinois. if you see a maroon conversion van with Ill. plates, mickey antenna topper and disney bumper stickers passing by you give us a honk !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter