does this sound ok??

HEY! Juss made a reservations for a June 10-15 trip! Juss me and my grandmother. Stayin' at Boardwalk and do the dinnng plan. We did it this past December and let me say it is well worth it. We are eating at 50's Primetime cafe, Chefs De France, Victoria and Albert's, California Grill, and Yachtman's Steakhouse! O so exciting! So does this sound right? We are staying five nights so have five credits and payin' out of pocket for V&A. O and in December we ate at 50's, Ohana's, Le Cellier, Libtery Tree Tavern, Grand Floridian Cafe and Boma's. My favs were GFC, OHANA'S AND 50'S.

HMMMM???? Well when we made adrs me made Chefs de france, 50's, and yachtsman then the cm said we had two credits left...a little strange....so if we have to choose wat would ya'll choose???? Then wat would we replace it with? Maybe Mama Melrose or Tony's in Mk???? I am open to any and all suggestions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter