Does disney management read the forum?

danc18

Mouseketeer
One of the things that strikes me about the this board is how positive and helpful most posts are. There are legit rants and issues pointed out as well so I wonder if management reads any of this and uses it to better service? The impression I get from many posts is that disney does whatever it wants without regards for customers bc they come anyway. I often think, gee, an outside expensive hotel or restaurant would give much better service. What do you think?

I'm 1000% sure there is a monitor social media team out there. They are also starting to do a lot of perks for vloggers and sites as they are seeing their value so if someone isn't reading this forum and passing on notes I'll be completely shocked.. (did you really think every vlogger and disunplugged just happened to talk about the phone batteries you can replace for a fully charged one the same week on accident?)

There is a fine line of unsolicited and legal risk doing it so there is also a good chance that if a post is spelling out what to do, they are not seeing it and very possible it's a third party that does there monitoring of sites like this. It's so if someone decides disney took their idea and starts a suit, disney can claim ignorance and win. Leaks a lot of time are on purpose to gauge response so I'm sure there is some rumors that go up here that is testing the waters for how the general public will respond.

Also castmembers are very careful with their wording and talking about certain things for a reason (and I do thank the ones that do chime in where they can!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter