Does California Grill charge you for cancelling reservations?

RadioFanatic

Mouseketeer<br><font color=6d6b70>SO not a jewelry
So, as of right now, I have the spirit of aloha scheduled for one of dh and my 12th anniversary dinners. I'm worried it might be cancelled bc of weather, so I wanted a back up. I wanted to use something with 2 credits so I thought California Grill might be a good alternative. I noticed that they take your credit card too. When is the latest you can cancel without fees?

The following appears on the Disney online reservation system when you input a time for a reservation for California Grill:

There is a one-day cancellation policy and a $20 per-person charge if you cancel within one day of the reservation or are a "no show" for the reservation. A credit card is required at the time of booking as a guaranty.
There is a one-day cancellation policy and a $20 per person charge if you cancel within one day of the reservation or are a "no show" for the reservation.

So I would not recommend California Grill as a backup for the luau. Sometimes the luau is cancelled the day of. I'd recommend Citricos or Narcoosees.

I"d recommend skipping the luau and just booking California Grill to begin with! The food at CG is MUCH better than the luau.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter