Does anyone have a map of Pop Century?

Jen in MA

<font color=blue>I Love the Mouse!<font color=gree
Hi,

I'll be staying at the Pop Century in April. Does anyone have a map of the resort yet? Thanks!

Wow...those pics are helpful..but am I looking at them wrong are do the buildings appear far away from the shuttle bus stops. I'm used to staying at All Star MOvies and the walk to the shuttles don't seem that far.:confused:

This year I'm suppose to be staying at POP CENTURY, but from those pics it doesn't look to appealing. Maybe I'll reserve ASMO once again and give it a year until some of the reviews have come in.

Where are you all finding these aerial pics of these resorts???:jester:

While staying at the "Movies" , I was able to get rooms in the Toy Story and Dalmatians Buildings. They were up front by the main building. Maybe I'll try and request a building towards the front of the property. So I will be closer to the shuttle buses and the main building

Twinx4, that DisneyPix website has some great aerial photos, doesn't it?! If you click on the link that I gave prior, you can navigate through the site and find all kinds of great photos.

Do you know which building is the classic building? That is the building that we are suppose to stay in Feb. next year.
tigercat

Thanks for the pix links, Janet2k! We are staying at PC in January! Jen in Ma, I'll bring you a map, if you don't get one by then!!

Deb:earsgirl:

Okay, looking at those pictures - is PC THAT big? What is on the other side of the bridge?? More PC?

I have a map, but it isn't very detailed. Yes, that is more of the resort over that bridge. I'm not sure when these pictures were taken, but the other side of the resort over that bridge will have the same number of buildings and it appears there will be another main building on the second side as well. Maybe there will be a bus stop on each side.

Try this link for more pix!!

URL=http://www.orlandorocks.com-info.asp?]http://www.orlandorocks.com-info.asp?[/URL]

Many neat pixs of outside of resort.

Deb:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter