Do you think the dining plan would be worth it?

There are 3 dinning plan options, you might want to check out the QS plan, 2 QS meal ( entrée, drink & dessert) plus 2 snacks, and a resort mug, per person per day. Might work out in your favor, then just pay for the TS out of pocket. You can use them anyway you want to so the day you go to universal you use those another day at WDW.

Here's what I think in your situation...NO. B/C the dining plan doesn't afford much flexibility,that's my main reason. Your best bet is to get a disney gift card and just put enough on it to pay for your meals, kind of like a prepaid meal card. This way you can eat TS with family,or qs whenevr you want easily with no worries about using up credits. Esp. as you'll be doing Universal one day also. I rarely like the DP tho,unless it's included as a 'free' option with a room (but even then the break even is 4 people in a room to make use of it)

Here's what I think in your situation...NO. B/C the dining plan doesn't afford much flexibility,that's my main reason. Your best bet is to get a disney gift card and just put enough on it to pay for your meals, kind of like a prepaid meal card. This way you can eat TS with family,or qs whenevr you want easily with no worries about using up credits. Esp. as you'll be doing Universal one day also. I rarely like the DP tho,unless it's included as a 'free' option with a room (but even then the break even is 4 people in a room to make use of it)

Yeah the free dining plan would be awesome but I'm going in April so that's definitely not happening. My brother is still pushing for me to get since just cannot explain to him how much money I would save by not getting the dining plan. I know my mother and her boyfriend are doing a double credit table service to make up for that missed day in Universal but I still don't see it being worth it. Thank you for your insight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter