Do you think my ADRs sound good?

MissNurse

Mouseketeer
Okay, I want to get some feedback from you all. I am trying to get my ADR list ready for 10/27. We are going March 20-27, so I'll be getting my ADRs with the masses. Anyways, here goes:

Arrival night 3/20 Chef Mickey's (kids insist)

To be determined: Ohana b'fast
Coral Reef
Whispering Canyon Cafe (DH's only request)
Ohana dinner
LeCellier (I hope!)
Akershaus B'fast

Let me know what you think! Thanks!

Those all sound good to me. Just in case though, I'd probably pick a few back ups.

Of them all, some of Coral Reef's food is fantastic, and some is just good. the atmosphere though is pretty neat, so that kind of makes up for it.

I'd more or less say the same thing about Chef Mickey's too.

You also don't say where you are staying. IF you are staying at a deluxe other than Poly or WL- You may well want to throw in some dining at your home resort. Or at least a back up at your home resort.

Thanks. We are staying at Coronado, so I am really not much interested in dining there. We did Chef Mickey's last time we went, and I totally agree w/ you about the food being hit or miss. That's for the kids only. If it were up to me, I'd definitely skip that one. The dessert was good, though! The Coral Reef is a surprise for my daughter who is fascinated with fish. I really should have some backups. Thanks for the advice!:):)

IMO, Coronado's not bad if you have DDP and decide to head back there for dinner one night. Also, if you are running short on time, they now have a grab and go place as an alternative to PM.

We thought the Japan restaurant was pretty good. Both sides. But then, we love sushi. Only one side really has much sushi, and they serve other food too.

Personally, i'm also excited to try the new Kouzzina (I think that's the name). If you are at the back exit of Epcot, it's only about a ten minute walk tops, or you can take the boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter