Do you know wehre this is?

This sweet moment was part of "Lily's" make a wish trip. It is not an event that is regularly scheduled for guests. It was lovely, though.

For those of us who aren't allowed to access video at work, what the heck are you guys talking about?

It is a video of a Make-A-Wish Foundation Girl. She is dressed as sleeping beauty, and her dad tells her she needs to fall asleep so that the prince will come. She lays down a big pillow, and then in walks the real Prince and Sleeping Beauty. He kisses her hand and she wakes up to see them there in her hotel room. Btw you can see security in the backround by the door.

Make-a-Wish Foundation truly is a great organization!

I would have to shoot my kid..heck I think afterwards my kid would want to shoot themselves for missing such a chance.

what a shame to be so scared or shy at such a cool time :sad1:

For those of us who aren't allowed to access video at work, what the heck are you guys talking about?

A "make a wish" little girl, Lily got a special one on one meet and greet with Sleeping Beauty (Aurora) and her prince. It was so sweet. As I said I had tears in my eyes.

That was incredible!!!

(and I have to say that Prince was pretty darn cute too!!!)

I just realized none of us actually answered your question! Silly us! This was set up through the Make-A-Wish Foundation. They grant wishes for terminally ill children. You would not be able to arrange something like this yourself at WDW, unless you hired some non-Disney people to come in dressed like Aurora and the Prince.

Awe that is so sweet! I'm sure she got some more one on one time with them later, when she wasn't so scared.

Also, I believe that is in the Wish Lounge at MK - at least it looks like it from other pictures I've seen of the Wish Lounge.

To the OP, no, you can't have that done for your girls, well, unless one of your girls has spent most of her life in a hospital, and you've spent most of your life wondering if she's going to live or ever be normal.

Alright, I must be having a bad day. Sorry, IMHO tha wasn't so sweet. The poor girl was hiding the entire time. Granted, she wasn't screaming or anything, but she didn't look like she was having any fun.

Yes that is the make a wish lounge in MK.My oldest son is a MAW child and we went last year and took him to the lounge for some down time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter