• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you know if we can book the DDP after we have checked in?

2Tiggers

DIS Veteran
If we decide we want it, can we add it on after we have checked in?

Has anyone had experience doing this?

Thanks!

Dining plans can be added to a package reservation no later than 72 hours prior to the check-in date, and no later than 48 hours for DVC reservations. They cannot be added at arrival.

I'm so glad you all are here... I was told we could add it when we arrived. Boy I would have been surprised!!! Can someone tell me if I add it now and it goes on sale can I get the sale price??

You can add a dining plan to your package now, as long as you are not within the 72 hours/3 days of arrival. And dining does not go on sale. Actually, certain times of the year, the prices raise.
Unless you are referring to free dine packages. Then you will get free dining, by switching to a free dine package. However you most likely will be paying rack rate on your room portion of the package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter