Do tix sell out?

Callsdodisney

Mouseketeer
I know this was a problem at Disney, especially in the reservation era.

We have Universal trip booked over NYE. Hotel and flights are booked, but I haven’t pulled the trigger on tickets yet because I am waiting on one thing that may interfere with the trip.

Should I be concerned about getting tickets? If worse came to worse, I guess I could get them from Undercover Tourist and return them (paying the restocking fee) if something happens. Thoughts?

I think you are more likely to see ticket prices increase rather than tickets selling out for your park days. I have never heard of Universal Tickets selling out for a day, but if it was going to happen, that would be one of the days it would happen.

Not so much a sellout but they have hit max capacity in the past - I think usually during spring break.

There will be a standby line and as people leave you may be allowed to enter.

Also they have exceptions for:
  • Guests re-entering the parks on the same day, including those hopping from one park to another.
  • Guests staying at a Universal Orlando Resort Hotel.
  • Guests who have one-day park tickets for that specific date.
  • Guests who have purchased Universal Express Pass for that specific date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter