do NOT stay at Nickelodeon!!!

This is really good to know. We go to Disny every year and spend 10 days in the area, and hav debated staying here bcaus our kids beg. The ONLY reason we haven't is the mixed reviews- but after reading this- NO WAY!!! I know by searching reviews there are always bad reviews, but this is clearly not good. 50/50 in my opinion is too much- but in this case I think its a little higher. I hate noise- and thats why we will only do moderate at disney from now on. Not that values are bad- just after staying moderate we noticed the walls are way thicker there. I think we will just continue to stay on Disney property, and drive to the "other" parks. THANKS

We always spend 2 days at Universal and have considered this option several times to get the fast entry. Sticking with Disney.

thanks so much, I was thinking of going their in March, guess not!! Stayed there a couple of years ago and it was wonderful...things have changed.:snooty:

We always spend 2 days at Universal and have considered this option several times to get the fast entry. Sticking with Disney.

Does this hotel offer express pass for Universal, or did I misunderstand what you meant? I thought the only hotels offering Universal EP were the 3 on UO property. Those are all very nice hotels. WDW hotels have nothing on them. I may have totally misunderstood your post. Just in case, I wanted to let you know that you should seriously consider one of the 3 UO hotels to get express pass. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter