Do I really have to eat dessert again?! COMPLETE!

I totally hear you about 50's. My friend & I went there a couple years ago & I ordered the sampler & I believe he ordered the fried chicken meal. I don't remember much about the meal which says a lot. I do remember thinking the chicken was a bit on the dry side so I didn't finish all of it. I couldn't been there on an off day though b/c I have heard others who really enjoy the chicken & pot roast from there. Our server was a younger woman who really wasn't into the 'show' much with us. We seemed to be her only table in the room; the rest of the room had this older man who was pretty entertaining to watch when he'd mess around with the guests at his tables. So all in all, I'd skip it in the future but am glad I did it once to experience it at least.

Our server wasn't too into the show with us either, not like he was with other tables. I was so disappointed with my meal, I could care less if we go back there, which is really too bad since it came so highly recommended by people I knew. We probably will end up back there at some point though... Luke does want to go back and see if he can just get a PB&J milkshake to go though, so hopefully that will be ok!

As far as the DDP goes, I was lucky enough to be able to add it onto a reservation I got with a friend's CM discount so I thought either way, I was bound to break even. But I didn't realize how little I normally eat at WDW. I think most of it has to do with walking around all day/night in the heat. Other than that, I never drink anything other than ice water or sometimes I'll order an adult beverage. I don't care for soft drinks & never eat dessert b/c I'm not big into sweets. I felt alright more with the DDP since we'd use a couple credits to do HDDR or pick a signature which was a rare treat for us. But once I went with the QSDDP & I'll never do that again. It was just Way too much food to eat at once & I felt Blah all day afterward. Your title of this DR caught my attention b/c of that reason. Lol!

I did like the DDP, and we came out ahead on it, but it was so much food! I've never been a huge eater, I'm supposed to be eating like 6 small meals/day but I usually just end up eating 2 normal sized meals (lunch and supper) with a few snacks spread throughout the day. I NEVER order dessert at a restaurant, I do well just to finish my meal most times...I love pop (or soda for you Americans :p) but I only want it with certain foods. I felt obligated to order a drink and dessert every time since it was worked into the cost of the DDP and I was so focused on making it work for us...

Love your dining report! Great details! We are using the Dining Plan for the first time so this is super helpful! Loved your review on Tusker House as we have an ADR for dinner. I, too, live with Chron's so I totally understand how that can wreck your eating plans! :crazy2: Subbing!!!!

:welcome: Thanks for reading! We actually loved Tusker House so much we've already made an ADR to go back on our next trip!

What foods (if any) bother your Crohn's? I know every person is different with their reactions to food...

Sorry you weren't feeling to good at PT 50s. I hope you try it again, I love their pot roast!

As of right now, 50's Prime Time is not on our list of ADR's for our next trip, but Luke does want to see if he can get a milkshake to go. I'm sure we'll try it again, maybe on our 2018 trip?

I'm following along your terrific report. Your pics are dynamite!! I'm with you about 50's PT. We have been there a few times over the years and I just don't get all the hype. I do love their pot roast, but I don't need to rush back for the pot roast. The antics get kind of old to me after the first visit...even IF you score an entertaining server, which is hit or miss. We have tried every place at DHS except Sci-Fi which I doubt we will ever try, I don't like the concept. Our favorite was Mama Melrose. We would definitely go back there! We actually even prefer MM over HBD!

:welcome: Thanks for reading! My dad actually bought me a new camera for Christmas, so this Disney trip was the first time it was used - I love the pictures it takes! We'll probably go back to 50's at some point, but it won't be on our next trip. We did eat at Sci-Fi (it'll be the next review to go up, hopefully later today). It was ok, the theming is pretty cool. I might need to add Mama Melrose to our wishlist - what would you recommend from there?

I would guess the difference in exposures on the two plates has to do with distance. The camera might have been picking up a lot more ambient light on the plate further from you.

That's probably it, I don't know enough about those types of things - it's something I've always been interested in though.

I know when I am not feeling great nothing tastes good, but I'd never order anything but fried chicken at 50's pt lol. We are going to Sci Fi dine in on the DxDDP and I am honestly hoping to get a shake for my beverage, a shake for dessert and give it to my kiddo and skip dessert entirely. I do like desserts but to me a shake is pretty much a dessert that you just consume with your meal. Also some desserts look a lot more appealing to me than others... for some reason none of the desserts at either 50's PT or Sci Fi dine in appeal to me! They do have fruit as an option at the latter though which maybe I will get and take for a snack later.

hoping you are feeling better on the rest of your trip!

That's very true about nothing tasting good when you're sick. I did try some of Luke's food though, and I thought it tasted great (especially that pot roast!). I found the dining plan to be too much food with the desserts at every meal - hopefully they let you get two shakes and give one to your kid! I was so excited about the apple crumble at 50's, but it was so sweet! I don't even understand what they did to make it that sweet!

That's very true about nothing tasting good when you're sick. I did try some of Luke's food though, and I thought it tasted great (especially that pot roast!). I found the dining plan to be too much food with the desserts at every meal - hopefully they let you get two shakes and give one to your kid! I was so excited about the apple crumble at 50's, but it was so sweet! I don't even understand what they did to make it that sweet!

I am doing the DxDDP with my kiddo and we are doing a lot of meals but a lot of them are character meals where you pay the price whether you eat the dessert or not. For me, I like a bite or two of something sweet and I am done. If I had a shake I would not want a dessert too for sure. I don't have THAT many meals where I'd "have to" order dessert to get my money's worth.

Sci Fi Dine-In Theater - January 8th, 2016 - Supper

After a busy afternoon at Hollywood Studios (which you can read about over on my trip report!) we checked in for our supper reservation. We waited around 15 minutes for our names to be called, and then we were led to our table. We were seated in the back seat of a blue car towards the very back of the room. There was a young man and his son sitting directly in front of us, and the wife was sitting in the front seat.

We had a great location to be able to see the entire room!

26886276750_26ed2074b9_c.jpg

I'll apologize now - after our crazy early morning, I was so exhausted by this point that I didn't take any food pictures :( I know, bad DISer...

I hadn't ate much all day but I really wasn't hungry and up to eating a full meal since I was so tired, so I just ordered the Spinach & Artichoke Dip and a glass of water. Sorry for no pictures of it, but it was just a standard hot dip covered in melted cheese and served with tri-coloured tortilla chips. It hit the spot though, it was exactly what I wanted at that moment. It wasn't the best spinach dip I've ever had, but it was also nowhere close to being the worst, it was what it was. No complaints, I ate the entire thing.

Luke decided to go with the Sci-Fi Angus Burger - a burger with pulled pork, Sriracha barbecue sauce, swiss cheese, and pickled apple slaw served with fries. He also ordered a coffee (he was starting to fade - which is fair since he'd been up since 2:45am and had run 10km that morning). He really enjoyed his burger, but said the fries were just ok - nothing special. He did finish his entire burger, but not all of the fries.

I wish the video showing on the screen was a little bit longer. It was really cute, but it only took about 45 minutes before it cycled through and we were seeing the same thing again. Maybe most people don't pay that close attention to it and don't notice?

The theming here was great, but overall I have to say I wasn't overly impressed by the food at Hollywood Studios. Both restaurants had great themes, but the food did not blow us away at all. Our servers were good, the atmosphere was new and exciting for us, but they just were not my favourites. I'd be willing to give both places another chance, but it's not going to be happening on our next trip (check out my PTR to see the ADR's we've made for our January 2017 trip! I'm very excited about them so far!).

We paid out of pocket for these meals since I did not want an entree, and Luke did not want dessert. It cost $8.50 for mine, and $19 +$2.79 for Luke's - so a pretty cheap supper!

Intermission Food Court - January 8th, 2016 - Late Night Snack

Again, I apologize for no pictures on this post, there will be better posts from the rest of the trip!

After watching the Star Wars fireworks and the 2nd showing of Fantasmic, we finally made our way back to our hotel. I realized while sitting on the bus that I was actually hungry, seeing as I had barely ate anything for supper. We stopped in at the trusty food court at All Star Music (we ate here way more often then I thought we would!) so I could grab a snack.

I decided I actually wanted a slice of their greasy pepperoni pizza after seeing a few other people going with it. Luke decided he wanted a salad, so he ate the side salad my pizza came with. I also picked up a muffin to eat in the morning and a bottle of a pre-packaged Strawberry Banana Smoothie (which Luke drank a few days later).

I used one quick serve credit which covered the $9.69 for the pizza, $2.99 for a muffin and $4.79 for the smoothie.

I ate fairly quickly for me, and then we were asleep before our heads hit the pillow...

I am doing the DxDDP with my kiddo and we are doing a lot of meals but a lot of them are character meals where you pay the price whether you eat the dessert or not. For me, I like a bite or two of something sweet and I am done. If I had a shake I would not want a dessert too for sure. I don't have THAT many meals where I'd "have to" order dessert to get my money's worth.

We did a few of the buffets and character meals - I know I didn't have to eat the dessert but it was sitting there looking amazing and I couldn't help myself haha. I typically only had a few bites though...

I'd love to do the DxDDP someday, just to load up on signature restaurants! I hope you do a dining report, I'd love to read it!

You can get milkshakes to go at the bar at the PT50s :)

Perfect! Thanks so much for letting me know that!

I'm coming over from your trip report! I somehow missed that you were doing this dining report.

Interesting that you didn't really enjoy the chicken pot pie at 50's - I thought the same thing a few years ago. I remember eating it but not really enjoying it. I did try the sampler platter on a later trip and enjoy that, especially the pot roast.

It seems like you have a very similar palate to me. I would pick out only the green beans from that Be Our Guest meal too! :P

HS really lacks in the food department for me too. Looking forward to the rest of your reviews!

We have an ADR for Sci- Fi also. And while I know we will be underwhelmed by the food, I have set my expectations low for that! :) My DD9 and DH and over the moon excited to eat there for the atmosphere! So...we are gonna give it a try! As for the Crohn's..I tend to avoid Dairy products for sure and anything that looks super greasy. Other than that, it really is a Russian Roulette. I stay hydrated and take my meds and play it by ear. I can tell when I wake up that morning if it will be a good day, if I don't feel well I know to eat light and bland.

We did Sci Fi AND 50's PT on our wedding trip, but we wouldn't go back to either. HS is not great for us food wise. They were both "OK" but, there are so many other options in WDW, and unless you are crazy about the theming, there are many better choices, for us.

That said, they are both totally worth doing once, just for the experience.

I'm coming over from your trip report! I somehow missed that you were doing this dining report.

Interesting that you didn't really enjoy the chicken pot pie at 50's - I thought the same thing a few years ago. I remember eating it but not really enjoying it. I did try the sampler platter on a later trip and enjoy that, especially the pot roast.

It seems like you have a very similar palate to me. I would pick out only the green beans from that Be Our Guest meal too! :P

Welcome to my dining report! It doesn't surprise me that we have similar palates haha, Luke likes to make fun of my Atlantic Canadian tastebuds. My entire family are fairly picky eaters, and whenever I try to introduce them to something I've tried since moving away I get weird looks (I tried feeding my family perogies once - oh boy. Or there was the time I took my cousin to a Mongolian stir-fry restaurant....).

I was so disappointed in the chicken pot pie, I had such high hopes for it! I typically keep a bunch of those frozen chicken pot pies in the freezer at work for the days when I don't bring a lunch/don't feel like driving somewhere to pick up a lunch, and they were pretty much on par with the one from 50's...

HS really lacks in the food department for me too. Looking forward to the rest of your reviews!

Hollywood Studios really does have the worst choices for food! For our next trip, we've decided to head to the Boardwalk for lunch and then eat a late supper once we're back at our hotel instead of planning a meal there...

We have an ADR for Sci- Fi also. And while I know we will be underwhelmed by the food, I have set my expectations low for that! :) My DD9 and DH and over the moon excited to eat there for the atmosphere! So...we are gonna give it a try! As for the Crohn's..I tend to avoid Dairy products for sure and anything that looks super greasy. Other than that, it really is a Russian Roulette. I stay hydrated and take my meds and play it by ear. I can tell when I wake up that morning if it will be a good day, if I don't feel well I know to eat light and bland.

Luke did enjoy his burger from Sci-Fi, so the food isn't terrible by any means. It's definitely a restaurant that focuses more on theming than on the food though! Your daughter will love the giant movie screen with the little cartoons they show! We more than likely will end up going back here at some point on a future trip.

Yeah, I really need to watch the dairy as well. I love cheese too much to cut it out, but that's really the only form of dairy I enjoy on a regular basis. I find sesame to really bother me as well, which doesn't seem to be a very common one...

We did Sci Fi AND 50's PT on our wedding trip, but we wouldn't go back to either. HS is not great for us food wise. They were both "OK" but, there are so many other options in WDW, and unless you are crazy about the theming, there are many better choices, for us.

That said, they are both totally worth doing once, just for the experience.

I totally agree! The theming of both restaurants was really cool, and I'm glad we went to them! However, we won't be returning to either of them on our next trip - in fact we decided not to eat at HS at all. There was really nothing that stood out to us, so we're going to head to the Boardwalk area for lunch and we booked a late supper back at our hotel. I'm really hoping they step up the dining options at this park once the new lands are finished being built!

Dining Plan Cost Breakdown - Up to end of day January 8, 2016

3 nights at Disney - 2 people, $360 spent on DDP

6 Quick Service Credits (3 each) - 4 used - $78.60

6 Table Service Credits (3 each) - all used - $249.97

6 Snack Credits (3 each) - 2 used - $8.98

$337.55 worth of food, $360 paid - but 2 quick service credits and 4 snack credits carried forward unused

Out of pocket: $75.34 + tips

Snacks - January 9, 2016 - Hollywood Studios

We spent the morning back at Hollywood Studios doing a few rides and walking around. After using our last Fastpass of the day, we realized we were starting to get a little hungry, since we had just snacked on the things in our room for breakfast (cookies, muffins, chips, etc - thank you Amazon!).

Luke really wanted to try the jalapeno pretzel, he loves anything spicy, but of course as he gets to the front of the line after 10+ minutes, they announce they are sold out. He opted for the cream cheese ($5.50) one instead, and I went for the classic Mickey pretzel with cheese sauce ($6). We each used one snack credit to pay.

We found a little ledge to sit on close to the exit of the Great Movie Ride so we could enjoy our pretzel snack - unfortunately we did not enjoy them. At all. I found my pretzel dry, and I remembered after my first bite that I don't really like processed cheese. I was hungry, so I did end up finishing almost all of it, but it is definitely something I can live without, and will not be buying another one anytime soon. Luke's was ok, but neither one of us loved it either.

That said, I would have been sad if we hadn't tried such a classic snack at Disney!

Morimoto Asia - January 9, 2016 - Lunch

I apologize now, I have no pictures from this meal either :( I do have pictures from most of our meals after this one though, so there will be better reports, you just need to make it through this word-heavy one!

After we finished our not-so-great pretzel snack, it was time to head out of the park. We took the boat to the Yacht Club (I just really wanted to go on a Disney boat) and then caught a bus from there to Disney Springs. Once we arrived at Disney Springs we headed straight to Morimoto Asia to meet up with my cousin and her boyfriend, who live in southern Florida. I probably would have never put this restaurant on my must-eat list, but I let my cousin decide since she's been a strict vegan for almost 20 years and had limited options. There really was not too many items on the menu that appealed to me since I don't eat fish of any kind, but I decided to go with the orange chicken ($20). It was a huge order, I barely ate half of it. It was pretty good too! It was basically just chicken fingers in a sweet orange sauce, but it is something I would order again (and remember - I'm picky!)

Luke went for a bento-box style meal (looking at the menu, I believe it was the "Morimoto Lunch Set"). He seemed to enjoy it, he ate almost all of it. This is the description of it - Morimoto Lunch Set - includes miso soup and house salad. Choice of California Roll with white or brown rice. Choice or orange chicken, kung pao chicken, braised black cod or vegetable tofu medley accompanied by dumplings and pickled seasoned vegetables. $26. I want to say he ordered the cod, but I can't really remember now...

We took our time eating and talking and catching up since I hadn't seen this cousin in a few years. I had originally invited her to come to Disney with us for a few days, but she wasn't able to make it work - her and her boyfriend had already planned a night away for the night before somewhere north of Orlando to swim with manatees. She messaged me as soon as she realized how close she was to Orlando, and we made the plans for this lunch meetup. We lucked out and this was meant to be our Disney Springs day anyway, so we didn't even need to rearrange any of our plans!

I can't remember exactly what my cousin and her boyfriend ordered - my cousin had something vegan, and I think her boyfriend had a couple different kinds of sushi? My cousin also insisted on paying for our meals, which was so sweet of her!

Would we go back to Morimoto Asia? Maybe, but there is a huge list of other places I'd want to try first.

Hoop dee Doo Musical Revue - January 9th, 2016 - Supper

After spending a few hours with my cousin, she eventually had to get on the road to drive the few hours back to her home. Luke and I spent the next few hours dodging the rain by doing some retail therapy in Disney Springs, and stopping for a snack at Ghiradellii (again, something else I do not have pictures of, sorry). Eventually, it was time for us to start making our way to Fort Wilderness for the Hoop-dee-doo Musical Revue. I recommend giving yourselves a lot of time to get there, that resort is huge! Our bus driver was Disney Springs was so friendly, and she explained exactly which internal bus to get on when she dropped us off.

We made it there with plenty of time to spare. Eventually, we were let inside and led to our seats. It was the 8:30pm show, so it wasn't even close to being sold out and the majority of people in attendance were adults. We were in category 2, and they were great seats!

As soon as we walked in, there was already a loaf of corn bread and a tossed salad sitting on our table. Our waiter quickly came over and introduced himself, and asked for our drink order. There was a selection of soft drinks, beer, sangria or wine to choose from. I asked for a glass of white wine, and Luke ordered a beer (a Yuengling). My wine was Chardonnay, and I ended up not liking it at all. The waiter realized this right away, so I asked for a glass of root beer. I guess he didn't hear me properly, because he brought me a glass of sweet tea - which is so gross! America, you need to learn what proper ice tea is! Our waiter was awesome though, realized his mistake and brought me my root beer without me even mentioning it to him.

The show started soon after, and after the first act they brought out all of the food - chicken, ribs, corn, mashed potatoes and baked beans.

There was so much food, and it was all so good! I don't like baked beans, so I didn't try those, but I had a sample of everything else and it was awesome! We barely put a dent in our food though, there was so much for just the two of us. The show continued on, and then during the next break they brought out the strawberry shortcake. Oh. My. God. You guys. This was incredible. I want their recipe! I didn't even get a picture of it because I was too busy shoving it into my mouth...

Towards the end of the show, they passed out instruments for audience members to play. Luke took his job of playing washerboard very seriously. Also - you can kind of see the strawberry shortcake in the bottom of that picture...​

The show itself was really silly, but we had read about it beforehand so we knew what to expect. I enjoyed it, and would definitely go to it again, although I don't think it's something I need to go to every year.

We used 2 table service credits each for this, which would have cost $67 each if paying out of pocket. It wasn't the best use of dining plan credits, but I'm glad we went!​

Sunshine Seasons - January 10th, 2016 - Lunch

After spending the morning going on a few rides and watching the marathon runners go through Epcot, we decided we were hungry for some lunch. We knew we wanted a quick service option, so we went to Sunshine Seasons. This place is great! The menu was much larger than I thought it was going to be, and we had no trouble finding things that sounded great! It also was not busy at all – and we were there right at lunch time (around 12:30)

I opted for the pork chop, served with BBQ sauce, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. I also grabbed a bottle of water and a coconut macaroon for dessert. I loved everything about this meal! The BBQ sauce was great, the pork was cooked well (but still juicy!) and the mashed potatoes were fantastic. I didn’t eat all of the corn, I love it but it’s a food that does not love me back (I have trouble digesting it with my Crohn’s disease). And that coconut macaroon – OMG. Amazing. I kind of wish I had have picked up another one to go, just to eat the next morning or something. It was one of my favourite quick service desserts of the entire trip!

Luke went for some kind of pressed sandwich (a Cuban maybe?), served with potato salad and he also grabbed a bottle of water and a key lime tart. He really enjoyed his meal as well, but didn't have much detail to say about it. He's pretty easy to please when it comes to food, and I think he came close to finishing everything.

We used 2 quick service credits for this meal, and it covered everything pictured. If paying out of pocket, the cost would have been $12.99 (pork), $13.49 (sandwich), $5 (2 water), $3.49 (macaroon), $4.29 (tart) = $39.26 + tax. Once again, I was impressed by the quality of Disney quick service food!

Garden Grill - January 10th, 2016 - Supper

After an afternoon in Epcot, we stopped in France at L'Artisan des Glaces for a cone of ice cream each (sorry, no pictures!) I don’t eat ice cream very often (dairy isn’t always my best friend), but I had to try one of the flavours from here. I went for the cinnamon apple crumble, and Luke chose the salted caramel. We used a snack credit each on a single scoop (cost = $4.69 each). We started eating our ice cream, and then realized what time it was – it was almost time for our supper reservation! We set off walking, eating our amazingly delicious ice cream along the way. It was so good! I loved the flavours of both, but I think I’d give the slight edge to mine. This is a good use of a snack credit too!

We checked in for supper and only had to wait a few minutes before we were led to our table at the revolving restaurant Garden Grill! I was really looking forward to seeing Mickey in his farmer’s outfit, and Luke was looking forward to Chip and Dale. I was also excited to eat food which Disney had grown themselves!

I had never ate at a revolving restaurant before, but the movement was so slow you barely noticed it at all. I could tell we were moving, but it did not give me an overwhelming feeling while I ate (which I was actually a little scared of).

The first course they brought out to our table was the salad, a lot of which was grown on property (as seen in Living With the Land). I’m not a fan of eggs or tomatoes, so I didn’t eat any of those from the salad, but the rest of it was good! I even enjoyed the dressing which came on the salad, and that is something I’m typically very fussy about. They also brought out a basket of bread with butter that had sea salt and orange blossom honey on it. I don’t think I have a refined enough palate, since I could not taste any orange flavour at all…It was still good though – it’s hard to go wrong with warm rolls!

The meal was excellent, there was so much food brought to our table! It was served family style, with a prix-fixe menu so there are no options to choose from. We were given a large rectangular platter containing roast beef with red wine demi-glace (which is basically just a fancy name for a wine-based sauce, it was just ok), turkey breast (served with turkey gravy), sausage, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and bacon and leek stuffing.

I claimed any of the beef pieces which were the most well done, and I ate the majority of the turkey on the platter. The mashed potatoes were so good, so nice and creamy. I'm not a huge sausage fan, so that was all Luke's (he did enjoy it though!). I'm also not a fan of cranberry sauce, so I didn't try that either. I had some of the stuffing, it was good (but I love Stove Top dressing from a box haha).

We were also given the fish of the day, which was tilapia raised in Disney's fish farms. I don't eat any seafood (I know, I'm the worst Maritimer ever!), so I didn't try this either. Luke isn't a huge fan of tilapia, but he did give it a try, and said it was pretty good, especially with the sauce that came with it.

The platter of sides contained mac and cheese with goldfish crackers, broccoli and sweet potato fries. I gave the mac and cheese a try, but I just don't get the hype about this food at Disney :confused3 - not for me at all. The broccoli was fine, the sweet potato fries came out a little soggy. There was so much food on our table, we didn't care though.

You can ask for extras of anything at any point, but we couldn't even finish what we were initially brought. So much food! But overall, really fantastic!

Then it was time for dessert - short cake topped with mixed berries and whipped cream. This was amazing! We were so full we couldn't even come close to finishing it, but we tried! I ate so much at this meal, I felt like I needed to be rolled out afterwards!

Of course, the stars of this meal were the characters! I loved the outfit Mickey wears here - so cute! Chip and Dale were a lot of fun too. The restaurant isn't very big, so we ended up seeing each character a few times and getting some really cute pictures!

The cost of this meal was $41.99 each, but we used one table service credit each. I think if you are on the dining plan, character meals are the way to go to maximize your cost savings - plus they are fun! We are not using the dining plan on our next trip, but have already made reservations at Garden Grill again - we liked it that much!

Dining Plan Cost Breakdown - Up to End of Day January 9th, 2016

4 nights at Disney - 2 people, $480 spent on DDP

8 Quick Service Credits (4 each) - 4 used - $78.60

8 Table Service Credits (4 each) - all used - $383.97

8 Snack Credits (4 each) - 6 used - $29.76

$492.33 worth of food, $480 paid - plus 4 quick service credits and 2 snack credits carried forward unused

Out of pocket: $75.34 + tips + Morimoto Asia lunch paid by my cousin

I don't think the orange blossom honey is supposed to taste like orange... I think it's just honey made from orange blossom nectar - probably from a specific species of bees that only harvest orange blossom nectar. :-) I can't wait for Garden Grill meal, but good grief that is a LOT of food! Good thing we're not eating much between our Akershus breakfast at 8 AM and this 8:20 PM rezzie.

Dining Plan Cost Breakdown - Up to End of Day January 10th, 2016

5 nights at Disney - 2 people, $600 spent on DDP

10 Quick Service Credits (5 each) - 6 used - $120.22

10 Table Service Credits (5 each) - all used - $473.41

10 Snack Credits (5 each) - 8 used - $39.70

$633.33 worth of food, $600 paid - plus 4 quick service credits and 2 snack credits carried forward unused

Out of pocket: $75.34 + tips + Morimoto Asia lunch paid by my cousin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter