Do any restaurants have a special menu for Thanksgiving?

jalaine

Mouseketeer
We'll be in Disney over Thanksgiving for the first time this year! Just starting to think about what restaurants we'd like to try, and I'm trying to figure out which one we'd like to book for our Thanksgiving Day dinner :) We've tried a bunch of restaurants there over the years, so I'm mostly familiar with their regular menus. I'm not necessarily needing it to be a "turkey and stuffing" kind of meal, but just wondering if any restaurants do a special menu for that day that I might take into account????

Many of them. Trail's End, 50s Prime Time, Tusker House, Chef Mickey all do something special.

About this....many restaurants will announce at some point that they will have a "special meal." Unfortunately it will be well inside the 180-day ADR window before they will announce what that meal will actually be of how much it will cost. So if you just care where and when you eat, you're good.

Many of them do. Why don't you ask about which ones specifically you're interested in and people can give feedback on what they did in the past? The one specific one i remember that does NOT is Boma. Many of the world showcase restaurants do not. Anything remotely"American Style" seems to add something with turkey and the fixin's to their menus for thanksgiving as do most of the character buffets. I don't think the signatures do necessarily but the second tier restaurants at deluxe hotels seem to (except for Boma, not sure about 'Ohana and Kona).

Most places do have even if not widely advertized. We did Boma 2 years ago for Thanksgiving dinner and they had a nice combination of Thanksgiving food plus the African food.

We ate at Garden Grove this thanksgiving. Had a thanksgiving buffet. Nasty. Also we were at the table right next to the giant tree in the middle. They crammed so many people in there we were walking in the little pot thing the free is in to get around. Disappointed.

Even some CS places will have a turkey meal. We ate at Pecos Bill Thanksgiving day for lunch and they had a turkey meal available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter