DlxDP w/ CL Kicked Our Butts! See us expand before your eyes! 1/19 All Finished!

hollyrose said:
Nice updates-- but I feel the need to point out a trend on disboards I've noticed-- Am I a really strange person because I don't eat dessert?? In all these dining reviews it seems like everyone partakes in dessert with every. single. meal.....I just don't get it...

All levels of the dining plan include dessert. Also, it is vacation!

Nice updates-- but I feel the need to point out a trend on disboards I've noticed-- Am I a really strange person because I don't eat dessert?? In all these dining reviews it seems like everyone partakes in dessert with every. single. meal.....I just don't get it...

DH & I had the Disney Dining Plan once and the Deluxe Dining Plan once. Although dessert was included in both plans we often didn't order dessert because we simply didn't want or need it. Even though a dessert is included in your plan, the amount of your tip would need to be increased. For our tastes we actually preferred the deluxe plan because we've found some favorite appetizers. But since we ate entirely too much on our trip with D x DDP we've gone back to eating out of pocket and booking room only when we can get nice room discounts.

OOOOOOOOH, that makes so much more sense now! Thanks for clarifying. And fyi I wasn't trying to be a brat saying I don't like dessert I just mainly like ice cream, not any kind of cake or pie......lol:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter