Disneystore bathing suit sale?

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
I just went to the Disney Store website and the purple bathing suits are on sale. Does anyone know if they are on sale at the store (save on shipping)?

I really don't want to pay shipping because then my 10% discount just covers the shipping charges!

I've tried going to the store and using their computer for free shipping but couldn't figure out how to plug in a coupon and the CM's couldn't help me!

thanks so much!

Same thing here in South Fla 25% off swimsuits, coverups, towels, and I think summer toys as well! Just bought my daughter a coverup!

Thank you! I just got back! I bought my 6 year old her's for next year since she already has one and then I got my 2 1/2 year old one for this year and they were running a special...buy one beach towel, get one free!!! It was 2 for $20! Not bad! Then you have to add my 10%discount!

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter