• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I am winging it based on when I'm not in meetings ;). I'm West Coast anyways, so it is pretty much never morning in the 407 when I call! I use the nonscientific method of looking at fluctuations in AP and other availability, which obviously has nothing to do with BB. I will keep trying, but since they are booking BB as a package unless you specifically tell them you want room only, and not a package, I worry that it's a little late to expect much.
Don’t give up some agents are better than others at “finding” availability.

Have to say I have a warm fuzzy feeling when I think of BWI cl. It’s just a small cozy lounge with a great attentive staff,. They also do out of the box things midday when quiet like those blue drinks, ducks and other things,,,,

Keep trying!

PS it is my travel to,Paris Day!

Disneyland pix coming Monday!
Have so much fun!! Looking forward to pics!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter