Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Just got back from 10 days at CL at the Poly and it was amazing!
Didn't think we would use the lounge as much as we did so that was a major plus.
Food offerings were good- a little difficult for me since I am GF but the chef did everything he could to help me.

Had to cancel a dinner one night a few hours before and the CM was able to do it without penalty.
This was the evening they were super helpful and had an EMT up to our room very quickly to check on my DD.

My one surprise was a knock/banging on my door by (maybe) 3 year olds early one morning- I do not think it was even 7am yet! kids were still sleeping. They thought it was their room and when I answered the door- they were shocked and went running when I told them they had the wrong room. Kind of surprised parents let kids that young run around.

One "standard" two bedroom suite in the GFR is set up like two separate bedroom areas with a connecting area. The Roy Disney and Grand ("Presidential") suites feature huge center hall living areas with expanded bedrooms and bathrooms on both sides.

All the best! :thumbsup2

Can you please add us? We are staying March 17-25. This will be our second stay at AKL, first time CL. Actually our first stay in 2015 was at Kidani, and we loved it! I am so excited, we just passed our 60 day window, so I can now do online check-in. Any recommendations as far as room requests? It will be DH and I, our 3 kids ages 16, 13, 12, and my DM and we have 2 rooms.

Is being close to the lounge important to you? Do you want a better view of the animals? Will you spend time at the pool/arcade/Mara? I can help you with room requests. We have stayed CL at AKL 6 or 7 times.

Is being close to the lounge important to you? Do you want a better view of the animals? Will you spend time at the pool/arcade/Mara? I can help you with room requests. We have stayed CL at AKL 6 or 7 times.

We definitely would like a better view of the animals. We will spend time at the pool for sure. As long as we are reasonably close to elevators and lounge, that would be ok. When we stayed at Kidani, I think we were just about the farthest room from the elevators :)

@mickeyluv'r Thank you so much for the description and suggestion to try and find the room codes…I am searching now!

@GADisneyDad14 Great, thanks! Fingers crossed we have those closets too…I mean I can't be the only person to ever need a baby to sleep behind a closed door…room, closet, bathroom…all the same to a kid in a crib! It will make our vacation 5,000xs more pleasant if the kids sleep well!

@BC1836 Thanks—The CM's tell me that much, but they can't tell me about the types/size of closets and bathrooms in each area. I get it, each room is probably different setups, but I feel like they could be a little more accommodating, like telling me what buildings have the walk in closets or full bathrooms in the parlor room. They have to have that information at least!

Just got back from 10 days at CL at the Poly and it was amazing!
Didn't think we would use the lounge as much as we did so that was a major plus.
Food offerings were good- a little difficult for me since I am GF but the chef did everything he could to help me.

Had to cancel a dinner one night a few hours before and the CM was able to do it without penalty.
This was the evening they were super helpful and had an EMT up to our room very quickly to check on my DD.

My one surprise was a knock/banging on my door by (maybe) 3 year olds early one morning- I do not think it was even 7am yet! kids were still sleeping. They thought it was their room and when I answered the door- they were shocked and went running when I told them they had the wrong room. Kind of surprised parents let kids that young run around.

Glad you had a great trip and enjoyed Poly CL :wizard:.

Hope everything is ok with your DD. Sorry about the little ones knocking on your door so early :(.

Glad you had a great trip and enjoyed Poly CL :wizard:.

Hope everything is ok with your DD. Sorry about the little ones knocking on your door so early :(.

Thanks! We are home now and she just has a bit of a cold. I think with all the sickness there- people sneezing, coughing etc.- and doing a few days of rope drop- it was just too much for her. I think she started having a little anxiety over not feeling well. I ran downstairs to the desk and Sabra (think that's the spelling) was wonderful. She told me the choices and I requested the on-site EMT's.

A few minutes later, a 911 operator called me since one of my DD's complaints was that her throat felt like it was closing up (why I got the EMT). They stayed on the line until the EMT's got there which was like a few minutes if that. Before the EMT's, the on-site Manager visited us to and stayed in the room the whole time. He also gave us his business card.
EMT's were wonderful and had my DS help out too :)

It's wonderful that Disney offer those services. Sabra mentioned that the EMT's do get called at least once a day to their building.

We definitely would like a better view of the animals. We will spend time at the pool for sure. As long as we are reasonably close to elevators and lounge, that would be ok. When we stayed at Kidani, I think we were just about the farthest room from the elevators :)

It's impossible to be close to everything but it's really not that long of a walk. We like the zebra trail because that's the side with Mara and the pool. We also request to be pretty far down the hall because I think the animal views are better away from the lobby. You are going to have to walk to the lobby every time you want to go the lounge and catch the elevators up or take the secret stairs. We use the lounge a lot. I have never thought it was too far to walk to grab a drink or a snack. We typically make a point to stop and grab something when we come in from the bus stop. I really don't think there is a bad room. A couple of trips ago we were thrown for a loop when we were assigned a room and was not our normal room or anywhere close to our normal room. I asked if they could switch us. They were able to switch the next day but when the next day rolled around we didn't want to move. This room has its pros too. Go enjoy your stay and don't worry too much about your room. AKL is awesome!

It's impossible to be close to everything but it's really not that long of a walk. We like the zebra trail because that's the side with Mara and the pool. We also request to be pretty far down the hall because I think the animal views are better away from the lobby. You are going to have to walk to the lobby every time you want to go the lounge and catch the elevators up or take the secret stairs. We use the lounge a lot. I have never thought it was too far to walk to grab a drink or a snack. We typically make a point to stop and grab something when we come in from the bus stop. I really don't think there is a bad room. A couple of trips ago we were thrown for a loop when we were assigned a room and was not our normal room or anywhere close to our normal room. I asked if they could switch us. They were able to switch the next day but when the next day rolled around we didn't want to move. This room has its pros too. Go enjoy your stay and don't worry too much about your room. AKL is awesome!

Good to know, thanks for your helpful response. You are right, no matter what room we have, I'm sure it will be fabulous!

Thanks! We are home now and she just has a bit of a cold. I think with all the sickness there- people sneezing, coughing etc.- and doing a few days of rope drop- it was just too much for her. I think she started having a little anxiety over not feeling well. I ran downstairs to the desk and Sabra (think that's the spelling) was wonderful. She told me the choices and I requested the on-site EMT's.

A few minutes later, a 911 operator called me since one of my DD's complaints was that her throat felt like it was closing up (why I got the EMT). They stayed on the line until the EMT's got there which was like a few minutes if that. Before the EMT's, the on-site Manager visited us to and stayed in the room the whole time. He also gave us his business card.
EMT's were wonderful and had my DS help out too :)

It's wonderful that Disney offer those services. Sabra mentioned that the EMT's do get called at least once a day to their building.

It is great that Disney has those services, and with such quick response times! Glad your DD is better and that is wasn't anything major :goodvibes.

You are right, no matter what room we have, I'm sure it will be fabulous!

I agree. Hope you have a great time :wizard:.

Hi everyone. We are booking Sugar Loaf for our 10th anniversary trip this June. I will be traveling with a toddler so for that reason we need a bath. Most likely he will just sleep with us because he won't sleep in a travel crib and I won't put him in a bed that tall by himself (he is a crazy sleeper).

Are there any King rooms in Sugar Loaf that have tubs or are they all HA with roll in showers? How about at RPC? That may be an option, we are still deciding.

I was happy last year at Beach Stone Harbor because they had a King that was HA but it still had the tub so that was fine. Thanks for any insight or knowledge!

Last edited:
Hi everyone. We are booking Sugar Loaf for our 10th anniversary trip this June. I will be traveling with a toddler so for that reason we need a bath. Most likely he will just sleep with us because he won't sleep in a travel crib and I won't put him in a bed that tall by himself (he is a crazy sleeper).

Are there any King rooms in Sugar Loaf that have tubs or are they all HA with roll in showers? How about at RPC? That may be an option, we are still deciding.

I was happy last year at Beach Stone Harbor because they had a King that was HA but it still had the tub so that was fine. Thanks for any insight or knowledge!

We had a king room with a bath last summer, that was definitively not accessible.

Yes it was a dormer room located on the third floor of SL, and it had the number 6326.

Conveniently located on a wing (less noisy) and near the staircase exit towards Narcossee's (which means you could use the stair to go the lounge without having to wait for an elevator).

We will be staying Poly CL this coming June. How does one get a beer or wine in the Lounge. Also, recently, what beers were available? TIA!

We will be staying Poly CL this coming June. How does one get a beer or wine in the Lounge. Also, recently, what beers were available? TIA!

I may or may not be familiar with this topic.

Beer/wine is available any time upon request. Just ask a CM. They are generous with the plastic cups if you're heading out to the pool or just want to walk around.

Beer/wine will be out and self-serve during evening appetizers. Wine/cordials are out during the dessert time, but again if you want a beer, just ask.

The special Poly CL-only beer is Longboard (yum!), they also have Bud Light and Yuengling, maybe one other. This was as of July. Things change but that's generally been the trend.

Hope that helps!

Beer seemed to be always out in the fridge when I walked by.
Wine was out in the evenings and I heard some people asking what whites they had, etc.
If my DH was home- I would ask what beers were out. There was one that was very popular and almost always out.
Plastic cups were right there to transfer to if you were leaving the lounge.

Sorry, I do not have more info now without asking my DH- I enjoyed the tea, the POG juice and the adult POG juice ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter