Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

Excuse me if this has been asked and answered. But could someone shed light on the cafeteria in regards to dining credits? Can you use a dining meal credit to buy a meal? Would it be a QS credit? And what about the pizza delivery I've read about? I've read that it uses 2 credits. Is that 2 QS credits? How many does the pizza usually feed? Thank you!!

Excuse me if this has been asked and answered. But could someone shed light on the cafeteria in regards to dining credits? Can you use a dining meal credit to buy a meal? Would it be a QS credit? And what about the pizza delivery I've read about? I've read that it uses 2 credits. Is that 2 QS credits? How many does the pizza usually feed? Thank you!!

One QS dining credit will get you a meal, dessert and drink at lunch/dinner or a meal and drink at breakfast. The large pizza is two QS credits. It fed my family of four and it was very good. :goodvibes

One QS dining credit will get you a meal, dessert and drink at lunch/dinner or a meal and drink at breakfast. The large pizza is two QS credits. It fed my family of four and it was very good. :goodvibes

Another thing , you can walk across the bridge to Pop Century, their food court has a sandwich station, and AOA doesnt! I LOVED this option :)

A couple questions.

We have a boy and a girl so the LM room is out, and the Cars room wouldn't be very fair either. We do like the idea of a bit more room with a suite (esp as our kids are younger so that way they can go to bed and we can watch tv).

1) What exactly is a 'table bed', and is if comfortable?
2) Any specific feedback on the suites? Good or bad?
3) What area is best to ask for (near bus, restaurant)?

Thanks.

We stayed lion king, the table bed is AMAZING, it has lights and pictures and VERY comfortable for my 12 year old.
The suites are amazing!! Two NICE bathroom and two tvs, nice living room.....
We loved lion king, could see LM and Nemo...

Thanks everyone. I thought it was going to be a long walk from the map. I talked to the girls today and told them the different resort options and
we agreed that we would do AOA LM for the 2 or 3 nights before our cruise when we are there just to do MNSSHP (no actual park days so less walking to catch buses) and then after the cruise we will do a week at Pop and a week at ASMU. Each of the girls picked a resort and Mom picked one too :)

So I've been reading a lot about the resorts getting rid of comforters. Has this happened at AoA? We thought the comforters in the LK suite (while not comfortable) were pretty and added really well to the theme. Are they still there? Or does someone have recent pictures of what they have now - in LK or Cars?

We stayed lion king, the table bed is AMAZING, it has lights and pictures and VERY comfortable for my 12 year old.
The suites are amazing!! Two NICE bathroom and two tvs, nice living room.....
We loved lion king, could see LM and Nemo...

Good to hear...thanks.

Question...is there a difference between the different suites? Or is it just the decor?

So I've been reading a lot about the resorts getting rid of comforters. Has this happened at AoA? We thought the comforters in the LK suite (while not comfortable) were pretty and added really well to the theme. Are they still there? Or does someone have recent pictures of what they have now - in LK or Cars?

We stayed in a Lion King Suite in June and the comforters were definitely gone then. The beds had the white triple sheeting (sheet, blanket, sheet) but still had the themed runner across the foot of the bed. I thought the new bedding looked really nice and helped to tone down the room a little but still kept a touch of theming.

This post has a picture of the AoA LK bed with the triple sheeting. It's the 11th one down.

Are pool towels provided at the pool, or do we need to bring towels from the room?

Looks like they aren't provided for values?

Thanks! Sorry if this has been asked somewhere else.

Are pool towels provided at the pool, or do we need to bring towels from the room?

You'll have to bring them from your room. Call housekeeping and ask them to bring you extras. :thumbsup2

We just returned from a trip, and stayed in the Nemo section. There was a cart full of pool towels right off the elevator near the exit doors. Not sure if this happens in every section or not, but it was restocked when it ran low.

Please help....wrestling with decision. My DD21, friend age 22 (first timer to WDW) and us adults 57 & 60. Currently, have room booked at Old Key West, but I'm it seems it will be a regular experience and not a fun time for a 22 year old first timer. Am I not seeing my kids get old and they will see this as childish? Having gone since 1971 (as a child) I have seen Disney progress and am always excited to go to Disney. What do you think, please? Thanks in advance for all honest opinions!pixiedust:pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter