Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

Thank you all who replied to my questions! We have just booked!!! Staying from 8th-20th April!! We have never been at this time of year before, - I know it will be busy but we have done Christmas before so I am sure we will cope! Excited!!!!!

I apologize if this is already posted, but I can't find it anywhere. I'm wondering if the light on the pull down bed dims or is it just on/off? I can't decide if I should bring a night light for DD.

Thanks!

Thank you all who replied to my questions! We have just booked!!! Staying from 8th-20th April!! We have never been at this time of year before, - I know it will be busy but we have done Christmas before so I am sure we will cope! Excited!!!!!
My FAVORITE time of the year to be at WDW!

It means SPRING is here and so is the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival!:)

Hey all my wife and I are looking to plan our first Christmas time stay at Disney and we have been eyeing AoA. Our target stay is December 1-9 of this year. I've been eyeing those dates and just looking around making sure AoA will be our choice...then all of a sudden no standard rooms are available. Is this normal for all of AoA standard rooms to be fully booked this far in advance? I thought we would have a little bit more time to decide. I keep checking frequently and will continue to check to see if anything opens up. Just wondering if this is how AoA usually works.

Hi everyone!
We've booked our September vacation at AOA Nemo Suite. Can anyone tell me if bed rails are available at this resort?
TIA

Yay for bed rails. Thanks for the question and answer.

What about a step stool to get to the sink- is it needed? My kid is 3.5 and not yet 40 inches. I have a travel step stool. It would rather not bring it.

We have several pre-park opening breakfasts planned (800am/815am) and wondering what time we should be at the bus stops? What time do the buses start running?

Did they play the movies in the Lion King courtyard while you were there? You couldn't hear it in the room? That's been my main qualm about the Lion King section but it's the section we want because we are LK fans. :)
We were there in November. Movies were shown at the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter