Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

"Singing Spirits" stays open until Midnight year-round.

The Calypso Pool's hours vary by Season.:)

Thank you so much!! Haven't stayed at ASMu since 2007, and my memory was a little foggy, LOL! Can't wait till we go back in March! :yay:

Have a trip planned in Jan and was staying at ASsp as Music was more expensive but checked today and Music was the same price so I've switched over.

Music was my first WDW resort and remains my favorite Value. So YAY!

Have a trip planned in Jan and was staying at ASsp as Music was more expensive but checked today and Music was the same price so I've switched over.

Music was my first WDW resort and remains my favorite Value. So YAY!

It was our first resort too! We will be there again for Thanksgiving!!! It's getting close!!! I'm very excited to stay there again!

I apologize for not reading through all the pages in case this was already asked, but is there a bell stand/luggage assistance for checking in and out?

I apologize for not reading through all the pages in case this was already asked, but is there a bell stand/luggage assistance for checking in and out?
There is but they don't deliver luggage if that's what you are asking. You can borrow a cart to transport your bags to your room. Also, they will store bags for you if your room is not ready or you are checking out but not going to the airport.

Yes,at the Values it is called Luggage Assistance and when checking in they will help you with your Luggage if asked(please Tip) and when checking out,you can call them and arrange assistance.

The only "problem"(unless they have recently changed)is that their hours are 7:00 AM-11:00 PM.

POP and AoA Luggage Assistance is 24/7 so hopefully the All-Stars have recently or will at some point go to 24/7.:)

There is but they don't deliver luggage if that's what you are asking. You can borrow a cart to transport your bags to your room. Also, they will store bags for you if your room is not ready or you are checking out but not going to the airport.

Yes,at the Values it is called Luggage Assistance and when checking in they will help you with your Luggage if asked(please Tip) and when checking out,you can call them and arrange assistance.

The only "problem"(unless they have recently changed)is that their hours are 7:00 AM-11:00 PM.

POP and AoA Luggage Assistance is 24/7 so hopefully the All-Stars have recently or will at some point go to 24/7.:)

Thanks! That's what I was wondering. We get in around 4pm. As long as there is a cart is all that matters to me. I can push it or the bell person can.

Thanks! That's what I was wondering. We get in around 4pm. As long as there is a cart is all that matters to me. I can push it or the bell person can.
The value resorts generally do not deliver bags for you. If they were to do you a favour and take them you wouldn't get them for a while.

just booked a spur of the moment trip Jan 22 at music! never stayed here (I've stayed at sports though)

I chose broadway, top floor. Hope this is a good area! I know it's a walk to the busses but doubt its nearly as bad as pop.

Well, I don't know about how far the buses are from the farthest point at Pop, but I know that Broadway is pretty far from the buses. I took me 5 - 7 minutes to walk to the buses. I loved having my car because I could park close to the room. Broadway is a sweet area to stay in at Music, the background music is amazing and the icons in the area are cute.

just booked a spur of the moment trip Jan 22 at music! never stayed here (I've stayed at sports though)

I chose broadway, top floor. Hope this is a good area! I know it's a walk to the busses but doubt its nearly as bad as pop.
Nothing is as far as the walk from the 80/90's at POP.

yes! pop is a huge area. But considering it won't be hot even a decent walk wont be too bad

I love the broadway area! You feel like your on new york street. It's quite clever, my kids thought it was a real street an looked both ways to cross it!

Just booked our first stay at All Star Music for our trip in March 2017....originally booked Pop Century but received an email today saying it would be under refurbishment. Since this trip is to celebrate my birthday, I thought I would pick a resort we had not stayed in order to avoid any construction...now I am off to read the rest of this thread to find out everything there is to know about the resort...

To be honest I usually stay at ASsp because two out of my kids are athletic,lol..but this go around is going to be just us and Our oldest DS and his girlfriend, first time in quite a few years with him so very excited and hoping things to be perfect(well as perfect as can be,lol) Anyway he wants to stay at ASmu, as he is a musician. I'm thinking of getting the suite.. for those who have stayed in the suite is the sofa and chair sleeper comfortable enough or should I bring the air mattress?? Also is there a door separating the two areas? Thank-you! :)

Nevermind, I got my answers... for the first time I've gotten a suite. Will be down there on the 22nd! The Piano pool is in refurb, but hopefully the Guitar Pool won't be to crowded. I requested landscaping to hopefully minimize the noise later at night, also kinda hoping for Jazz Inn, we'll see. No matter what gonna have fun!! Really looking forward to spending time with DH, oldest DS and his girlfriend. :music::goodvibes

Returned Dec. 13th from our first stay at All Star Music. We normally stay at WL or CBR but were very pleased with ASM. We went without kids or granddaughters :yay: :rotfl: to celebrate our 45th anniversary and opted for the cheaper resort so we could do the carriage ride, tours, etc. We were in the Calypso Bldg. #10 and our location was PERFECT! You will be at the back of the resort so, yes, the walk to the food court and bus area will be lengthy but should be nice weather so shouldn't be bad. I stayed at AoA on a solo trip in 2013, in the Little Mermaid section and that walk to the main area was L-O-N-G! :faint: My only suggestion, and this depends on your location, would be to use the parking lot area if you are close to the end of Broadway. The parking lot is shared with All Star Movies and the walk would be shorter. If you're close to the front part of the section, the main walkway would be closer. This is the only picture I have of Broadway...DH was with me the morning I explored :rolleyes: so I didn't get to walk the area like I normally would but the resort is very pretty...especially for music lovers. :lovestruc

P1140627_zpsedpajs7v.jpg

You'll walk past the Jazz section ... and Calypso section to get to lobby/food court area:

P1140626_zpsy84aymmq.jpg

Our room balcony faced the main pool:

P1100494_zpsmxc6rqpl.jpg

The parking lot area I'm referring to is to the right of this photo of the outdoor seating area of the food court:

P1150439_zps97cgozta.jpg

Part of the food court:

P1150707_zpsklmmge6i.jpg

Entrance area to bus stop...food court is on the right as well as gift shop; lobby area on left:

P1150718_zpslknmpr4d.jpg

P1150744_zps60xy0ajs.jpg

Enjoy your trip! :goodvibes :tink:

Nevermind, I got my answers... for the first time I've gotten a suite. Will be down there on the 22nd! The Piano pool is in refurb, but hopefully the Guitar Pool won't be to crowded. I requested landscaping to hopefully minimize the noise later at night, also kinda hoping for Jazz Inn, we'll see. No matter what gonna have fun!! Really looking forward to spending time with DH, oldest DS and his girlfriend. :music::goodvibes

The suite is great for four adults, especially with 2 bathrooms. The guitar pool is BIG so it probably won't feel crowded. Have fun!

Does anyone remember seeing the souvenir shop selling the Create Your Own 9 inch vinylmation recently?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter