• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

Hi Everyone . Surprising my littles with a Halloween trip and I booked preferred but little
Would be over the moon to stay in mighty ducks .
Are any of those rooms preferred ? Can I ask for a downgrade when we get there ha ha and let someone else take whatever preferred room I’m assigned ?

Anyone have pics of the ducks rooms

Any thoughts would be great
Thanks

Why don’t you just book standard and request the Mighty Ducks?

On the subject of team events/bookings….
I have participated in many and also been staying at WDW during many. Basically, these events run from January through end of July. From January until May-ish they are there every single weekend. June/July are bigger convention type events that can be from 5-10 days. The weekend ones usually start Thursday or Friday. The participants and families are busy at the venue from early morning until late evening. You will mainly see them at breakfast in the resorts. They don’t spend a ton of time in the parks because they are either still competing or if eliminated they go home. It’s more common for those coming to the bigger summer events to have free time for parks.

You are more likely to be negatively impacted by the adults in those groups. I personally have witnessed some pretty awful behaviour from team parents or chaperones. I have never had any real issues with the kids.

Why don’t you just book standard and request the Mighty Ducks?
I'd check back daily as those rooms are also less expensive !
I wouldn't pay the upcharges for preferred and then ask for mighty ducks.
If anything, get your preferred room in the dalmatians section where you can view mighty ducks but still get the closer preferred room that you're paying $30+/ night for

I'd check back daily as those rooms are also less expensive !
I wouldn't pay the upcharges for preferred and then ask for mighty ducks.
If anything, get your preferred room in the dalmatians section where you can view mighty ducks but still get the closer preferred room that you're paying $30+/ night for

I think you meant this for TammyLynn33. ☺️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter