disneymovierewards codes!!!

The dilemma is...do I wait for a hopeful restock of the 400pt card or snag the 450pt one lol.
Gift cards are terrible values, not sure why there's all the boomer love for them here. Got bark boxes last year for 400 points each, sold them for $125. But yeah, go for the $5 gift card when it becomes available by all means.

Gift cards are terrible values, not sure why there's all the boomer love for them here. Got bark boxes last year for 400 points each, sold them for $125. But yeah, go for the $5 gift card when it becomes available by all means.
What's a bark box?
I like gift cards because I don't need any trinkets and I don't want to be bothered with trying to resell something. I understand what you're saying but for me it's just quick money in my pocket without fuss.
But honest question, what is a bark box?

What's a bark box?
I like gift cards because I don't need any trinkets and I don't want to be bothered with trying to resell something. I understand what you're saying but for me it's just quick money in my pocket without fuss.
I had to Google this. I can’t figure out how they are related. Lol Glad you asked!

What's a bark box?
Bark Boxes are monthly dog subscription boxes, usually filled with toys, treats, chews, etc. But I have never seen these on the site as a reward redemption.

Bark Boxes are monthly dog subscription boxes, usually filled with toys, treats, chews, etc. But I have never seen these on the site as a reward redemption.

They had the Home Alone bark boxes last year, you could get small dog and large dog. The plushes in there were going for $30 each, and you got 3, plus the treats and whatnot. Probably the best value through DMI to date.

They had the Home Alone bark boxes last year, you could get small dog and large dog. The plushes in there were going for $30 each, and you got 3, plus the treats and whatnot. Probably the best value through DMI to date.
If they bring these back again, I'd love to get them! Not to resell, but for my dogs! That's a great value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter