Disneyland Deal- do you think WDW will do anything like it???

triplefigs

<marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>
Saw this on Mousesavers. Sure wish WDW would do a plan similar for all of us Oct/Nov/Dec travellers!

Going to Disneyland in California? Pay for 3 Nights, Get the 4th Night FREE! Good at Paradise Pier, Disneyland Hotel or Grand Californian for check-ins 8/28/05-12/19/05 (except for the week of Thanksgiving). Book 4 consecutive nights and the fourth night is FREE, subject to availability.

Great Pics! My dd8 was a NICU grad also :love: :love: :love:

I don't think they will come out with anything like that for this year. They just offered the free dining for WDW which was a great deal if you could travel those dates. My guess is they will probably offer some other type of package deal for 2006 keeping the Celebration theme going.

It seems that DL is always offering some type of deal like that. A couple of years ago, it was "buy a 2 day ticket and get 3 more days for free". We took advantage of that, but by day 5 even my children were begging me to leave. "awwww mom...do we have to go to Disneyland AGAIN."...lol.

And yes...we are going to DL again, in January 2006 (right after our December 2005 trip to WDW). The kids just have to put up with a mom who is a Disney-freak.

Mary

fam4jc said:
Great Pics! My dd8 was a NICU grad also :love: :love: :love:

I don't think they will come out with anything like that for this year. They just offered the free dining for WDW which was a great deal if you could travel those dates. My guess is they will probably offer some other type of package deal for 2006 keeping the Celebration theme going.

Thank you. They're miracles, aren't they all?!~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter