Disney World Social Clubs?

Some of the groups do get some perks. Have you ever seen a 5 person paper fastpass before?

Off topic, but are these uncommon? We got one as a family last January. I figured it was just some of the random pixie dust they have fun with. The unexpected kindness was the highlight of our day!

Off topic, but are these uncommon? We got one as a family last January. I figured it was just some of the random pixie dust they have fun with. The unexpected kindness was the highlight of our day!

I only found out they existed during a meetup. I always thought it was single passes which is what they hand out if your evacuated from a ride. You are actually the first person I have ever heard of getting one as pixie dust.

I only found out they existed during a meetup. I always thought it was single passes which is what they hand out if your evacuated from a ride. You are actually the first person I have ever heard of getting one as pixie dust.

Wow, I had no idea! We were standing at the gate for the last car for BTMRR first thing in the morning. I can't remember if we'd ridden once or twice already or not - it's my (then) 5 yo son's FAVORITE ride, and we ride it as many times as we can first thing until the wait says 15 min or so. But we were waiting for the next train, laughing and goofing off, and it's obvious the kids are excited and having a great time. There's a CM standing just on the other side at the end, and he chats a minute with us, then asks my son what his favorite ride is. He says very excitedly, "This is! Big Thunder Mountain!" The guy smiles really big, says that's a great answer, and asks how many are in our family. We tell him 4, and he gives us the FP. By that time the train had pulled up, and he snuck off across the track before we could say much else besides thank you.

I so badly wish I'd looked closer at his name tag so that I could've sent a great note to customer service. I'm terrible at that, and he totally made our day, especially for my son. Not necessarily just the FP, but the whole exchange and gesture. It still makes me smile!

Here's the pic I took.

Attachments

• IMG_8796.JPG
    IMG_8796.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter