Disney World Passes transfer to Disneyland?

sevenreeses

Earning My Ears
I heard once long ago about extra days at DisneyWorld being transferable to Disneyland. Does anyone know about this? We expect this to be our one and only world trip, but we do DL just about every year.

AFAIK, the passes do not transfer. You'll need to get seperate passes for WDW and DL. Too bad too since I have a WDW AP :).

Although you may not be able to use a WDW annual pass at DL, You definitely can use the left over days from your WDW park hopper or even the old value pass which isn't sold anymore.

I've used the left over days on my 1996 value pass from WDW at DL as recently as last year. I called to double check if I could also use it at California Adventure and was told, yes, I could. Take your pass directly to the gate. The first time I did it, I had to wait a while because they said they weren't hooked up to WDW to figure out how many days I had left on the pass. THey had to phone them. Last year when I used it, it went right through so they must have solved that problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter