Disney word search

t_catt11

Pin Trading Addict
Here's something that the theme parks community board might enjoy - Disney word search puzzles. You can customize the puzzles to be larger (more difficult) or smaller (easier), to include more or less words, or to even be nonstandard shapes (puzzle in the form of a smiley face, anyone?).

Right now, you have two word lists to pick from: Disney characters and disney movies. I plan to add more lists, such as park centric terms, Disney resorts, possibly lists relating to specific movies, etc.

If you have any feedback, I would of course love to hear it. I hope that you enjoy the puzzles!

You are quite welcome. I love doing fun (and useful) little pieces of code. If there are requests for other games or utilities, feel free to send them my way!

I have added a "Magic Kingdom" word list. If you have suggestions for others, send them to me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter