Disney Wonder March 30 2017 Cruise Meet & FE

ALCooper3

Mouseketeer
We just booked this cruise today. Looking forward to meeting fellow cruisers! Since a Cruise Meet link has not been posted yet I am starting one.

Our family includes me, my husband and our 9 year old daughter. This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. We have been on the Dream twice. Excited for our first trip on the Wonder!

Disney Wonder March 30th Roll Call
  • Alcooper3 +DH & DD
  • Disneymommato5 +DM, DF, Dsis, DD,DD,DD,DD &DS
  • Ralivengood + Adult DD, DGS & DGS
  • Jenny78 +DH, DD & DD
  • TColeman +DH, DS, & DD
  • Gottwins+one +DS, DS, DD
  • Disneynut71 +DBF & DD
  • Bebbingtonbuddies123 +DS
*Please post info about the members of your travel party and I will add you to the Roll Call. No names required.

FE participants
  1. Alcooper3 (1076)
  2. Disneymommato5 (2 staterooms)
  3. Ralivengood (5016)
  4. Jenny78 (1068)
  5. TColeman (6110)
  6. Gottwins+one (7108)
The Fish Extender gift exchange is meant to be a fun addition to your Disney cruise experience. Gifts can be bought or homemade. Some people do gifts for each day, some only hand out gifts one time, others do gifts for every person participating. How much or little you do is up to you. The only requirement is that you must give at least one gift to every stateroom participating. If our group should get larger than 8-10 staterooms, I will divide us into smaller groups to help reduce the costs/hassle of a large group.

*For those who wish to participate in the FE gift exchange, please post on this board to let me know and I will add you to the list. Let me know how many adults and children (under 18) will be participating. You may send me the following information via Disboard PM or post it on this board. (You need 10 posts to send PMs -if you don't have enough yet just post a few "filler" posts here.) I do not need last names, personal email addresses, or any other personal information not listed below. The info I collect will only be shared with those participating in our FE exchange here on Disboard.
  • Stateroom #
  • First names of all participants (optional but some people like to make personalized gifts)
  • Ages of children under 18 (age appropriate gift giving)
  • Other optional info you can give, but are in no way required to, are special events (birthdays, anniversarys..) occurring on the cruise.
*Please also let me know if there are any allergies to be aware of.

Here is a little info about FEs for those new to Disboards.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

Last edited:

Welcome to the board! We plan on participating in the fish extender too. It is lots of fun. If we get enough people to sign up I would be glad to set one up here. Hopefully, since the PIF date is getting close more people will join.

We are excited to be heading on our first cruise !!!!

Welcome to the board. You will love DCL. We took our first cruise in 2011 and now DCL is our favorite vacation option. We like it even better than WDW. This will be our 3rd cruise, but first time on the Wonder. We are counting down the days!

Just paid off the final balance on our cruise. Now I'm ready for OBB to begin (Friday for me).

Since it is getting so close to the PIF date, I wanted to again extend the offer to set up an FE group here on the Disboards. I would prefer to participate here since this is where FE's originated. If anyone else is interested in participating here, please let me know.

I have saved post #2 on this board for Roll Call and FE info (usernames only-no sensitive personal info posted for public viewing). Just let me know if you want to be included in those and I will add you.

I want to participate in the fish extenders! I paid my balance off too. The kids were surprised with the news of the trip on Christmas!

I want to participate in the fish extenders! I paid my balance off too. The kids were surprised with the news of the trip on Christmas!

Great! I'll add your family to the Roll call on post #2 and start us up an FE participant list.

Did you surprise your kids with the trip for Christmas too? I wrapped up a Princess dress with a "letter" from Mickey Mouse and a calendar with a sticker marking our cruise date for our daughter (although I am pretty sure she had already figured out we were planning a Disney trip). She is super excited. We were looking at video tours of our stateroom this morning.

OBB now completed. We are all set to arrive at port at 11 a.m. Can't wait to be on the ship!

I woke up 0400 and did all of ours as well! We are scheduled to check in at 1100. I like how you pick a couple of meet and greets. They didn't offer that on our last cruise in 2014.

That is new to us too. The last time we sailed, there were two scheduled Princess Gatherings and you met 6 or 7 princesses all in one place/time. I hope this is just as fun for DD as that. I signed us up for both even though she's not really into Frozen like most girls.

We are going on the March 30th Disney Wonder Cruise. This is our first Disney Cruise! It will be myself, my daughter, and my two grandsons (two adults, two children). One of my grandsons turns 7 on the last day of the cruise! We are excited about participating in the Fish Extender!

We are going on the March 30th Disney Wonder Cruise. This is our first Disney Cruise! It will be myself, my daughter, and my two grandsons (two adults, two children). One of my grandsons turns 7 on the last day of the cruise! We are excited about participating in the Fish Extender!

Welcome to the board! You will love "cruising with the Mouse." What a great way to celebrate a birthday. I actually celebrated my 40th on the Dream. I am adding your family to our Roll Call and FE group.

Welcome to the board! You will love "cruising with the Mouse." What a great way to celebrate a birthday. I actually celebrated my 40th on the Dream. I am adding your family to our Roll Call and FE group.
Thank you for adding us to the FE! We've cruised before, just not Disney. Funny, this trip is actually a Christmas present and it just happens to coincide with his birthday - two for one!

Don't know about everyone else, but I am really looking forward to March 30th. It is 26 degrees here (windchill factor of 4)...not a big fan of cold weather. Today I have spent some time looking over Pinterest for FE gift inspiration. I think I have a few cute ideas...
Since the PIF date is coming up in a couple of weeks (I think Jan.14th), I will begin collecting the needed info to pass along to all who wish to participate. I will need the following either posted here on the board or through Disboard PM (you need 10 posts to send PMs -if you don't have enough yet just post a few "filler" posts here.)
  • Stateroom #
  • First names of all participants (optional but some people like to make personalized gifts)
  • Ages of children under 18 (age appropriate gift giving)
  • Other optional info you can give, but are in no way required to, are special events (birthdays, anniversarys..) occurring on the cruise.
*Please also let me know if there are any allergies to be aware of.

Last edited:
We got blasted by a snow storm this weekend, so we are counting down the days as well!

Here is our information
Stateroom #
  • First names of all participants (optional but some people like to make personalized gifts) Rita, Amanda, Monroe, Gray
  • Ages of children under 18 (age appropriate gift giving) Monroe - 6 (will turn 7 the day we get back to port), Gray - 4
  • Other optional info you can give, but are in no way required to, are special events (birthdays, anniversarys..) occurring on the cruise. Monroe will have a birthday the day we get back to port.
Thank you for organizing the FE.

I am new to the board. This is our families first cruise ever so why not a Disney Cruise. We definitely want to be part of the FE exchange, I'm a crafty person and am very excited about the surprises in store to make the experience more exciting. I need all the advice anyone can give about booking things and stuff we don't want to miss... PLEASE HELP!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter