Disney Wedding Report

DrKnow77

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! Just got back from an 8 day wedding / honeymoon at Disney World! It was really really great. I thought for sure something would go wrong, but amazingly, everything fell into place perfectly all day long.

Just a few tips for those out there planning....

I highly recommend the following things:

Rev Jack Day - He was very nice and walked us though the whole thing. I felt like I had known him for years.

Randy Chapman Photos & STVS Videography - These two did an exceptional job with photos and videography. Randy lets you keep the negatives, which is nice and Stan (STVS) really knows what he is doing... you won't get a cheap video!

Having Mickey and Minnie at your reception! This was kind of expensive, but very well worth the price. All of our guests thought this was the highlight of the reception and couldn't stop talking about Mickey and Minnie! Mickey job jealous because Minnie was dancing with me, but he got over it :p

The Wedding Pavillion was really neat. When I walked in for the first time and saw the castle outside the window, it really sent chills though my skin.

After Wedding Dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse. Everyone really enjoyed this place and the atmosphere, service and food was excellent.

Have a Dessert Party and have STVS video it! This was also another highlight of the night.

My wife kept pressing me for the past year to do "this and that" and I kept figuring the dollar amounts, thinking "How much is this going to cost us???" But I'm glad we did it the way we did.... It was a very magical wedding.

Glad to answer questions! pirate:

Oh it sounds great. I'm so glad to hear that you had both Randy and Stan so are we :teeth:

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo are musts aren't they but I really want Chip and Dale too but just cannot justify that expense at this moment so we're gonna just have M & M unless we get a windfall.

Did you have Custom or Intimate wedding?

What dessert package did you go for at the Illuminations Party ?

Congratulations !!

We had an Intimate Wedding... we only had 6 guests. At our Illuminations Dessert Party, we had the old world classics in mini. It was really good, but we were so full from the Yachtsman Steakhouse, we hardly could eat the desserts!

My wife kept pressing me for the past year to do "this and that" and I kept figuring the dollar amounts, thinking "How much is this going to cost us???" But I'm glad we did it the way we did.... It was a very magical wedding.

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!
I have just shared your WISDOM with my hubbie to be!!!
LOL- I keep telling him I want Mickey (I'll get him- I know it!!).

Grover in Winnipeg:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter