Disney VISA room discount payment question

disneydentist

DIS Veteran
We booked a room with the Disney VISA and paid the deposit with our Chase Disney Card.

The details section says that the DEPOSIT must be paid with your Disney VISA.

Does anyone have any experiences with paying the balance another way? If we can keep the discount we'd like to use Disney gift cards to take advantage of the Redcard discount at Target.

TIA.

If I remember correctly, I think I've done that with a Disney Visa deal. I usually like to get the gift cards from Target to cover the balance and/or tickets unless I have enough rewards from the Visa.

We paid the deposit with the card, then paid the remaining balance with gift cards.

I don’t know if it was a fluke or not, but we decided last week to add on one night at a different resort. I booked using the Visa offer, but it let me pay for the night with a gift card (so we didn’t use the Visa at all). Not sure if it’s because it was only one night and so the deposit was the full amount or what.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter